New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 32 of 393 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by the_mechanic View Post
    hi mga ka non-vgt. anyone here who does change their radiator grill cover into honey combed grill cover na the same nun OEM na walang sungot or labis. Baka pwede paki-share ng contact nila.

Tumawag ako sa Casa to inquire kung magkano yun...and eto lang masasabi ko presyong Casa talaga...separate pa yun cost nun left sa right, akala ko nun una e pair n, di pala. and di pa kasama dun sa cost nya yun installation.

Dito ba sa Pilipinas e walang nag che-check or nag mo-monitor ng cost just to check kung over price sya before e release sa market. Para sa protection ng mga consumer. (sensya na po, OT)
    Sir t_m you got PM. He can help you with your inquiry..

Sent from my Nokia5110 using Tapatalk Pro

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    In where i live (province) there is no uni-oil so i have to settle in the big 3 cos. and some of these co. has high grade diesel aside from their regular diesel. My question is do i go for that high grade diesel or just use the regular diesel anyway both of them are not euro 4, what do you think guys?

Thank you for your answers, God Bless.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    mga sir, query lang kong anong euro ang biodiesel ng flying V

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    hehe, egr valve yan sir, tick tick tick after engine off
    I also heard din etong 3x tick na eto after turning off the engine most specially on a long drive.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JOHN3:16 View Post
    In where i live (province) there is no uni-oil so i have to settle in the big 3 cos. and some of these co. has high grade diesel aside from their regular diesel. My question is do i go for that high grade diesel or just use the regular diesel anyway both of them are not euro 4, what do you think guys?

Thank you for your answers, God Bless.
    Hi Sir. Many monty Owners here used either Unioil, Seaoil and Eastern, depending on their location. Some of them used Petron, Caltex and Shell, but if you backread sa mga Montero forum you will find that Euro 2 users were more on Shell. Hope this help.

GOD bless too.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by the_mechanic View Post
    Hi Sir. Many monty Owners here used either Unioil, Seaoil and Eastern, depending on their location. Some of them used Petron, Caltex and Shell, but if you backread sa mga Montero forum you will find that Euro 2 users were more on Shell. Hope this help.

GOD bless too.
    Thank you sir, appreciate it.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by wyeshua View Post
    its really a good morning guys..the incident did not re-occur,,the plate stays..
    new question here ;),,yung radiator fan ba hindi tumitigil sa pag work/spin while the engine is running, mapa-idle,moving,aircon off/on..?
    switch on/off with the compressor clutch.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Bothersome lang minsan yung frequent on and off ng aircon compressor pag traffic..

Yung egr valve tick normal yun after turning of the engine every time.

May clunking metal sound din minsan which are due to the cooling of the some metals in the engine bay/exhaust. Normal din ito.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Sa mga nagpakabit ng Headrest monitor, saan ba magandang bumili ng headrest monitor? Anung brand? Kelangan ba talagang bumili ng stock wire harness ng AVT para ma connect ang headrest monitor sa HU? From Davao here..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by wyeshua View Post
    its really a good morning guys..the incident did not re-occur,,the plate stays..
    new question here ;),,yung radiator fan ba hindi tumitigil sa pag work/spin while the engine is running, mapa-idle,moving,aircon off/on..?
    normal lang yan sir na nag on and off yung fan both radiator and sa a/c sir.

Montero Sport GLX 2.5 Non-VGT Owners