New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 393 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by guard View Post
    Hi Mga Sirs. Tried to do some research on why we can copy the GPS SD card but it does not work 100% when inserted in the HU. Got the SD Card of my wife who has GLS-V 2012 variant. Apparently it takes into consideration the physical serial no. of the SD Card. At least that's what the other GPS systems do. Yun ang di natin ma clone. The physical serial number of the sdcard is written at the back of the card. While the encrypted serial no of the original SD Card is in genietek\jfw_license.dat If we only knew what is the encryption key solve na sana tayo.
    Sir yung nasa likod na serial no nung sd card hindi yan yung unique serial no. 10 digit dapat yun at hindi basta nakalabas. Kailangan mo pa ng software para makuha yun. Yun ang reason kaya isinesave sa notepad yung serial no ng sd card nung sa gps ng montero para matandaan dahil hindi sya nakasulat sa likod

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    RE: Volution Turbo Timers.
    What setting should be indicated on the LED panel? Tried playing with it and it only counted 1 to 0 then the negative sign? I have read it should automatically count down but have not experienced it yet.

TIA

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ginson View Post
    RE: Volution Turbo Timers.
    What setting should be indicated on the LED panel? Tried playing with it and it only counted 1 to 0 then the negative sign? I have read it should automatically count down but have not experienced it yet.

TIA
    (-) 30secs
    1 a min
    2 2mins

well walang may alam sa mga shops how to enable the fully automatic function of that TT. thailand kasi yung manual.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    (-) 30secs
    1 a min
    2 2mins

well walang may alam sa mga shops how to enable the fully automatic function of that TT. thailand kasi yung manual.
    thank you for the reply. How did you set your TT?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    quick question, do we need to install Oil Catch Can/Tank?

TIA

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    quick question, do we need to install Oil Catch Can/Tank?

TIA

definitely! look at this oil trapped on my occ in just 3000kms

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    thank you for the reply. How did you set your TT?
    i activated the fully automatic function, so self setting siya

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Guys, may nakaexperience na ba sa inyo na nagloko yung alarm ninyo? Once naka engage, nagaalarm ng kusa. Kaya nakadisable muna ngayon yung alarm ko. Any known fix? Unit is glx nonvgt. Thanks

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by crujones View Post
    Hi sir six888,

Intrested po ako sa cabin filter, if im not mistaken , kayo po ang supplier and nag iinstall? Kindly pm po ng details on how can I avail the item. Thanks!
    *zix888, hindi ba humina buga ng aircon after installing the filter? possible ba install sa 6750

Thanks!

10. Join Date
    May 2013
    ok naman alarm ko,nag-aauto engage naman,ang di ko lang gusto eh hindi nag-aauto lock..
    Quote Originally Posted by redefine View Post
    Guys, may nakaexperience na ba sa inyo na nagloko yung alarm ninyo? Once naka engage, nagaalarm ng kusa. Kaya nakadisable muna ngayon yung alarm ko. Any known fix? Unit is glx nonvgt. Thanks

Montero Sport GLX 2.5 Non-VGT Owners