New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 393 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by wyeshua View Post
    good day again..were on the process of acquiring a new montero,and 1 of the freebies is a 3m tint..from what i read in diff. sites, i think its 3mfx st which is the lowest variant of 3m, and as iread in some review its not a good tint, will turn purple overtime and has a very sticky adhesive that could damage the windows esp. the defogger when the time comes u want to replace a new tint..should i get this 3m tint freebie installed in our unit?tia ;) btw our unit to be is savannah white base model..
    in my case, i let them cut the tint but instructed them just to leave it rolled inside my gtv. was able to sell it to an officemate, while had my gtv tinted with the one i prefer

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by wyeshua View Post
    good day again..were on the process of acquiring a new montero,and 1 of the freebies is a 3m tint..from what i read in diff. sites, i think its 3mfx st which is the lowest variant of 3m, and as iread in some review its not a good tint, will turn purple overtime and has a very sticky adhesive that could damage the windows esp. the defogger when the time comes u want to replace a new tint..should i get this 3m tint freebie installed in our unit?tia ;) btw our unit to be is savannah white base model..
    In my case naman, I got a 3M CS for the freebie tint. Bagay na bagay sa savanah white. Prob is mainit talaga pag nabilad ng tanghali sa araw. No signs of fading the past 7 months. If you have no options, you may just ask for the free tint and maybe sell it like what sir zix did. Much better if you could have those tint that have better heat rejection than 3m, one is vkool tint. That's what i'm planning to have. Good luck.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    before

after 6mos (15000 kms)

eeeewwww!!!!!

with or without cabin filter?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    before

after 6mos (15000 kms)

eeeewwww!!!!!

with or without cabin filter?
    Sir baka pwede rin pa upload ng pics on how to properly wash the filter for the benefit of those who has the same type. Thanks!

5. Join Date
    May 2013
    Good evening Sirs. Pardon the ignorance. This is my first ever post. Just a quick question on the ride of the
    Montero 2013 on 22inch mags. Any of you po can give opinions on whether i get 20 or 22 inches po? Getting my unit in a couple of weeks and would be much obliged if you can guide me through my dilemma in choosingthe size . If it's not. Too much to ask, where to buy as well? Checked out banawe and concept one. Still looking if theres a better deal. Salamat!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Renan Roque View Post
    Good evening Sirs. Pardon the ignorance. This is my first ever post. Just a quick question on the ride of the
    Montero 2013 on 22inch mags. Any of you po can give opinions on whether i get 20 or 22 inches po? Getting my unit in a couple of weeks and would be much obliged if you can guide me through my dilemma in choosingthe size . If it's not. Too much to ask, where to buy as well? Checked out banawe and concept one. Still looking if theres a better deal. Salamat!

20 / 22 pretty much same ride. but i would go for 22 if i were you, monty's wheel well is so huge, super bitin sa 20s. i know a lot of monty owners who got 20s, now on 22s, medyo nanghinayang, sana daw pala 22s agad.

just be guided that the min. offset should not be less than +30mm

or you will end up like this

7. Join Date
    May 2013
    Sir pakopya naman po nung files ni prince777 thanks

8. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    hindi compatible yung MAP mo sa SW ng HU.. try mo upgrade yung SW version ng HU mo para ma read nya yan.. galing ba inav yan?? kasi yung saken dati sa adventure pag yung galing inav ang ginamit ko distorted din kagaya nyan...
    Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    Well, sa mga naka non-VGT, I copied prince777's sd card files, loaded the SD card to my HU & ativated the GPS/ Navi. Gumana, kaso distorted yung map. Any tips on how to correct this?

Sir pakopya naman po ako ng files ni prince777 thanks

9. Join Date
    May 2013
    bakit ba kasi hindi nilagyan ng mitsubishi ng stock na aircon filter ang montero?may nakausap pa ako dito sa dealership ng mitsu, di nya alam yung tungkol sa aircon filter ng montero,..hindi ba hihina ang airflow pag nilagyan ng filter?gps/navi ready ba ang glx mt 2013?san pwede bumili ng sd card para gumana gps/navi?pasencia na sa mga tanong,para kasing walang alam yung mga nasa dealership nila dito sa palawan..

10. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    mga ka-GLX tanong ko lang kung may bumili at nag install na ba sa inyo ng spare tire cover? 7.5k daw sa casa, pero meron mga seller sa isang online shop na 3k ang benta.. sabi plastic daw yung tig 3k, whereas yung orig is CF? ano kaya magiging difference nila in the long run, plastic lumulutong, orig pangmatagalan?

Montero Sport GLX 2.5 Non-VGT Owners