Hi Everyone,

I am planning to buy either an Innova or a Montero nonVGT M/T. I know they are non-comparable given that Montero is an SUV and Innova is barely an AUV. I'm just comparing their prices since i can only afford an INNOVA G A/T that costs 1.14M. given that, i saw the Montero nonVGT M/T priced at 1.198M with discounts pa so i'm kind of inclined to consider that as well. with innova, i'm sure of the quality since it's a toyota and part for future problems (plus di siya hot car compared to the Montero). Well, i might be going on and on with how im trying to justify why i want an innova but my real questions are concerning Montero. I just have a few concerns that you might be able to help me with:
1. how inferior is the non-VGT engine of the low-end montero? how does it compare with the vgt engine? is this a totally different engine or simply wala lang vgt? i know vgt produces more hp at 178 vs 136 of nonvgt
2. is the non vgt hp at 136 enough already?
3. what are the spec differences of a non-vgt variant from a vgt variant? un lang bang vgt ung difference or may iba pang tinangal sa interior/exterior ng monty?
4. are there any other concerns/problems encountered in the new montero? like a/c problems and other stuff that i should consider before buying? sirain ba?
5. how is the service of mitsubishi dealers when it comes to tune up and change oil? how about spare parts? i heard hindi siya kasing dami ng toyota...
6. how true is the monero being a hot car? how rampant is it? of course i'm considering safety as well... mahirap ng macarnapan...

Thanks guys! hope you can shed light to my dilemma...