New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Mukhang they will still provide or sell rally cars para sa Production Class ng WRC....Though not as a official team..

Yung Suzuki kinalaban ang Citroen,Ford at Subaru(ang WRC car nila ay yung SX4)..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    awww... that's ok though at least they're still making some good vehicles

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Na double whanny sila nung late 90s/early 00s eh. Internal problems na, domestic (japan) economic issues pa. Methinks the new Outie and Lancer are improvements though -- design-wise, at least.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Actually, Mitsubishi is on a turn-around. Not as dramatic as Nissan's... but they're getting there.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I believe there is still room for change. I believe Mitsubishi isnt gonna lose their abilities on making great cars in the future.

The Dakar is still on the budget...

I was thinking maybe the New Galant will be promoted with a tag like "Dakar-bred technology".
    iam3739.com

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    hmm.. pero parang since nung time ni Tommi di na sila ganun ka competitive.. or is it because Seb is just on another level..

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    I believe there is still room for change. I believe Mitsubishi isnt gonna lose their abilities on making great cars in the future.

The Dakar is still on the budget...

I was thinking maybe the New Galant will be promoted with a tag like "Dakar-bred technology".
    hehehe, may winch sa harap

its a shame mitsubishi quit the WRC
    its the only thing that keeps their "rep" up in the car industry and they're
    throwing it away. hope they just downgraded to the JWRC or something, not totally pull out.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Okay lang... Baka naman upgraded to GT500 or whatever
    iam3739.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Mitsubishi's done with WRC (No Official Statement)