New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Olive Drab
    they can always dump those recalls in the Philippines
    and we are always happy to receive them.
    kaya nga na-uso ang auctions satin diba? :P

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by crawdaddy
    kaya nga na-uso ang auctions satin diba? :P
    kaya nga dumami ang magagandang sasakyan sa atin.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes, more 'defective' vehicles please. Hehehe. Pwede bang bagsak presyo? Nakita ko sa mga technical service bulletins sobrang simple ng mga defect most of the time. Kayang kaya natin i-rectify. Takot lang sila sa litigation sa US kaya ginagawa nila for free.

Law-suit happy kasi ang mga tao dun.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by pajerokid
    Hehehe. Yun lang masasabi ko. Sabi nila Tumataob daw Gen3! hahaha! Dont tell me napataob nila Gen3 tapos Gen2 hinde?!
    how about a high roof gen 1? :dead:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nakadalawang GEN I bubble top na kami. One of them was even on those knobby 7.50 tires (government model).

Up to the day we let them go, they were both shiny-side up.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    The Gen3 was deemed unacceptable in the U.S. when it first came out because on one avoidance manouver test, it had the tendency to tip and roll over. Only the suzuki samurai tipped over the same way years back. The other SUVs did not. Of course, Mitsu filed a case (lawsuit happy nga). But the 2003 model nila now has an additional stabilizer system which according to the same magazine who retested the car, has helped the design minimize rollover.
    Personally, gago naman talaga sila, ang suv di kasi yan pang racing e yung manouvers nila di naman nangyayari in real life. Those mentioned that rolled over dahil they used the humongous gas engines, giving these units big engine power tempting the owners to race them when they are supposed to be SUV, not race cars.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Korek! I really find it difficult to understand how they did it to a vehicle which has FIS, a monocoque body and a lower center of gravity (than its predecessor)?

Dati ganyan din ang sabi nila sa trooper.

Sino ba nagsabi na di safe yung Gen3? Consumer Reports Mag? Mitsu should advertise more, perhaps?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Consumer Reports suck. They treat cars as appliances. They should just test oven toasters or something.

Kawawa Samurai at Trooper. Naniwala ang public na dangerous sila.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ...considering ang tutoo nasa driver yun (pagiging "dangerous" ng sasakyan) at secondary lang ang sasakyan.....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by OTEP
    Consumer Reports suck. They treat cars as appliances. They should just test oven toasters or something.

Kawawa Samurai at Trooper. Naniwala ang public na dangerous sila.
    are you referring to local report? if it's a local report, i doubt if it's factual. i know some (i assume there are many others) auto journalists/columnists that are corrupt. if the motor company don't give them what they ask (kapal tagala ng mukha) they will write somthing bad about the company's product. i assume this thing is also happening even in the US.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
"Mitsubishi - A Responsible Manufacturer?"