New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ABM View Post

Mga sir, good day...baka naman may alam kayo magaling na mechanic who is expert in all mitsubishi vehicles esp Adv Wagon...mahal sa casa eh..i have 02adv dsl glx.nagloloko kasi yong speedometer nya..btw, im from santarosa laguna..thanks
    El dorado at SM bicutan supplies original mitsubishi parts and has shop with expert mechanics. you may contact Sir larry on his cp no. #09178948732.
    I believe he can help you with your ride.

safe driving.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by hotwheels View Post
    El dorado at SM bicutan supplies original mitsubishi parts and has shop with expert mechanics. you may contact Sir larry on his cp no. #09178948732.
    I believe he can help you with your ride.

safe driving.
    Wala na yatang El Dorado sa SM Bicutan ngayon.. They Transferred na near BF homes..

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    mga chief,

may alam ba kayong top of the line body repairer at nag sesetup ng mitsubishi? kumbaga....kung ang toyota may toms....ano katumbas nito sa mitsubishi?

thanks!

flyes > sa toyota 2 ang theme pagpipilian mo-->TRD at TOM'S

sa mitsubishi > isa lang: RALLIART

nissan > NISMO

mazda > MAZDASPEED

honda > MUGEN, ZIGEN, MODULO, anu pa ba?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    wow, me mga parts ka ng advie? tnx

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nat2x View Post
    wow, me mga parts ka ng advie? tnx
    Hi nat2x,

Just PM me for the parts you need para mabigyan kita quotation. Or txt me at 09177448113

Thanks.

Jay C.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    tnx jay...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ABM View Post

Mga sir, good day...baka naman may alam kayo magaling na mechanic who is expert in all mitsubishi vehicles esp Adv Wagon...mahal sa casa eh..i have 02adv dsl glx.nagloloko kasi yong speedometer nya..btw, im from santarosa laguna..thanks
    if you don't see it a hassle to drive to las pinas, MITSUPRIME is located in Pamplona, Las Pinas. Going to Zapote, its right after Greenwoods Village (after Manuela 1). dealer din sila ng OEM mitsu parts.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hi,

how much is a knock sensor for a 2001 lancer? damaged na yata yung sa car ko kaya mababa mileage e. tia!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Hi,
    I have a mitsubishi Lancer 1994 EL carb type. I dont know what the problem with my car. It losses its power when going uphill and my fuel consumption is very high. I got it smoke tested and got failed 4 times. My mechanic told me that the carburetor was faulty. Anyway, my car is a variable venturi type. He said that the piston-like part of the carb has an air leak because the bore was already big and got deep scratches due to usage. I have brought my car to different mechanic and got the same responses. Is it really the problem?
    Do you have a carburetor for this model? How much? Is it brand new? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Mitsubishi Parts