New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1435 of 1435 FirstFirst ... 13351385142514311432143314341435
Results 14,341 to 14,348 of 14348
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipspeed View Post
    Thanks Sir.
    Yung original Navi kit goes around for 10k dati, dont know if meron pa available

2. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    [/QUOTE]

Nice po, at least functional with GPs

3. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Hello,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. May problem ung Paj ko. Pag inistart ko siya specifically pag hindi ginamit for 2 days, nag stall ung engine and dies after few seconds unless I step on the gas till 2,000 rpm.

Would like to ask if na encounter niyo po ito and what would be the cause to fix?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckBartowski View Post
    Hi guys. Im new here may plano kami ng dad ko na itrade-in yung dalawang car namin then buy a 2nd hand one. sabi niya mas ok sana kung SUV and ang nakita ko lang na mura is Pajero. ano po ba pinagkaiba ng Subic Pajero and Fieldmaster? napansin ko kasi mas mahal yung fieldmaster. M/T yung gusto namin kunin. thanks guys.

As far as I know, this 2020 will be the last model of Pajero. They will upgrade on 2021, for example like tamaraw to revo.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by SaMon View Post
    As far as I know, this 2020 will be the last model of Pajero. They will upgrade on 2021, for example like tamaraw to revo.
    not true. mitsubishi has not released any new info regarding the new generation pajero.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 94mitsukid View Post
    Hello,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. May problem ung Paj ko. Pag inistart ko siya specifically pag hindi ginamit for 2 days, nag stall ung engine and dies after few seconds unless I step on the gas till 2,000 rpm.

Would like to ask if na encounter niyo po ito and what would be the cause to fix?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    For calibration na ang injection pump mo. Dalhin mo kay Central Diesel para ma check.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Whats the Best Fieldmaster Engine support to give you a new car feel For less Vibration A Soft Replacement Engine support other than Original

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Always had a soft spot for the Fieldmaster Pajero. Ok pa rin ba ipang daily to despite its age?

Some issues i heard in this thread:

- wheel bearings
    - smoke belching
    - rear sliding windows (prone to break-ins)
    - expensive OEM electronic dampers

Medyo affordable na kasi ngayon. Iba pa rin kasi ang presence niya kahit lumang kotse na. And that mechanical fuel system has proven to be reliable.

Have owned diesel rides in the past, Kia Carnival, Ford Everest and now a Hyundai Grand Starex. What do u think guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mitsubishi Pajero Fieldmaster (Gen 2.5) [continued]