New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Kung ganoon, dapat sine sale na iyan gaya ng VW diesel units dati, hehe.
    Medyo Outlandish pag brand...

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Saw the article on carguide that they "sold" their first Outlander PHEV. I was a little curious who purchased it and I just couldn't help but scratch my head after reading the article.

It wasn't much of an achievement of a "sale" given that the first buyer was Mitsubishi Corporation (MC) Office in Manila buying from Mitsubishi Philippines (MMPC). I'd say they allocated that budget to support it as a "buena mano" purchase.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Tsaka malamang may special price.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    Saw the article on carguide that they "sold" their first Outlander PHEV. I was a little curious who purchased it and I just couldn't help but scratch my head after reading the article.

It wasn't much of an achievement of a "sale" given that the first buyer was Mitsubishi Corporation (MC) Office in Manila buying from Mitsubishi Philippines (MMPC). I'd say they allocated that budget to support it as a "buena mano" purchase.
    mmpc gm. hahhaha

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post

it'll probably attract more curious eyes, parked outside, than parked in the showroom.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    it'll probably attract more curious eyes, parked outside, than parked in the showroom.
    I don't think anyone is curious about this 3M Mitsu. Anybody with that amount is not concerned about fuel prices. They can already buy a Bimmer or Benz or Lexus with that 3M.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I don't think anyone is curious about this 3M Mitsu. Anybody with that amount is not concerned about fuel prices. They can already buy a Bimmer or Benz or Lexus with that 3M.
    at that price,
    owning it is not because of the fuel savings.
    owning it is "because i can".

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Finally saw one today. 3rd row is for legless people lol.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Mitsubishi Outlander- Any review?