New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Hi mga sir! Pa advise naman po. I'm interested in buying an outlander 2003 model. The owner is selling it for 170k. Pros and cons naman po kung worth it pa. Iniisip ko kase baka mahirap yung piyesa nya kase bihira ako makakita ng outlander sa manila.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcl1303 View Post
    Hi mga sir! Pa advise naman po. I'm interested in buying an outlander 2003 model. The owner is selling it for 170k. Pros and cons naman po kung worth it pa. Iniisip ko kase baka mahirap yung piyesa nya kase bihira ako makakita ng outlander sa manila.
    Sa tuwing babyahe ka sa araw-araw, ilang nakikita mo outlander sa daan? May dahilan kung bakit ganyan kadami o kakonti ang gumagamit... At ganyan ang presyi.

Since konti sa daan, expect mo hirap maghanap ng body parts. Ang engine parts, kadalasan order basis or dala ka sample.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Gas, same presyo ng Montero noong brand new.
    Other than that, its a good car

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    google it, po.
    i vaguely remember a local review, years ago.

it probably shares parts for its engine, with other mitsus.
    but it did not sell in large numbers, back then.
    so i figure, you will have difficulty in some parts.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    My friend has one, in GLS Sport V6 trim. The only gripe he has are the parts as it is harder to source them as compared to other models, also the fuel consumption as it is a V6. But everytime he drives it, it gives a grin a on his face, pulls like a sports car daw. I asked him, if he plans to sell it given some of his concerns, he answered, "wag na lang, magandang toy car!". If your looking for a family and a daily car, I wouldn't recommend this, but if its a weekend and a hobby car, then its good. But you may look around for more options

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My friend is offering me their Outlander which is rarely used and I politely told her that I am loyal to Toyota I only saw that model because of her and I don't remember seeing any other on the road. I don't want to research anymore but why isn't it as popular as the Montero? How come I rarely see this on the road? Is this phased out na?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    My friend is offering me their Outlander which is rarely used and I politely told her that I am loyal to Toyota I only saw that model because of her and I don't remember seeing any other on the road. I don't want to research anymore but why isn't it as popular as the Montero? How come I rarely see this on the road? Is this phased out na?
    It was Mitsu’s entry to the CUV category competing against the CRV, RAV4, Xtrai, and Forester. Sales were not that good and it was taken out of the local market together with the Galant. The ASX used a similar platform as the Outlander but on a smaller body.

Most Filipinos are allergic to vehicles with a gas engine bigger than 1.6L. With extended families, a 7-seater with a diesel engine is a more practical choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Most Filipinos are allergic to vehicles with a gas engine bigger than 1.6L.

i'd say! linalagnat ako, just thinking about it. heh heh.
    but my brother likes his crv...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Galing sa Carguide ph:

"The 2021 Outlander PHEV is now available starting today with a suggested retail price of P 2.998 million."

Ang mahal naman. 'Di ba galing Thailand ito, or mukhang Japan pa din?

Okay din, walang transmission, parang direct drive ang DC motors sa gulong, ala Tesla. Range extender bale role ng gas engine, hindi naka rekta sa gulong.

Ay except sa highway mode pala, naka rekta pa din gas engine.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Galing sa Carguide ph:

"The 2021 Outlander PHEV is now available starting today with a suggested retail price of P 2.998 million."

Ang mahal naman. 'Di ba galing Thailand ito, or mukhang Japan pa din?

Okay din, walang transmission, parang direct drive ang DC motors sa gulong, ala Tesla. Range extender bale role ng gas engine, hindi naka rekta sa gulong.

Ay except sa highway mode pala, naka rekta pa din gas engine.
    3M for a compact utility vehicle with a hybrid engine? It’s too much money for the usual Pinoy car buyer.

At much money, you can buy a compact sedan plus a PPV or CUV or MPV. If I have that much money for a vehicle, I’d buy an F150 Platinum or an Explorer Limited or CX9 or Stinger GT.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Mitsubishi Outlander- Any review?