New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i like the new 2nd gen outlander as well, ganda ng loob niya, more goodies compared to the relatively simple interior ng 1st gen (actually, relatively simple compared to the competition pa nga eh. hehehe!)

the front styling's too tame though. pwera na lang if it was the euro version na mas maangas yung dating kasi it closely resembles the dakar pajero evos MPR9 to MPR12.
    Last edited by nugundam93; August 5th, 2006 at 03:39 AM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Errh... car-like design? Depends. I've always though the Outlander was a good-looking vehicle... but everytime I look at the corporate nose... (shudder)...

Good thing Nissan did that, thought about it, and got tired of it, long before the new models got here.... but wait, they're still not here.

And the market isn't going in the direction of "car-like". It's split right now. The only "car-like" SUVs / CUVs (in terms of looks) right now are the soon-to-be updated X5 (will look more like an SUV now), the X3 and the Audi Q7. Others are going the MPV route, like the Mazda CX7, or the mini-SUV route, like the new RAV4.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Mitsubishi Outlander