New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsiboy View Post
    -woooooow colt hatchback!!bring it here!!para my kalaban naman jazzz
    We've been discussing this sa kabilang thread. Kung ilalabas nga ng MMPC ang kotseng ito sa loob ng taong ito, tiyak na magiging matagumpay ito.

- the outlander will probably outsell the rav4 but not the crv.dame2 na nka new crv..kht panget
    Yung nga. As much as I want it to be, the CR-V will still outsell.

Pero I really wish and hope that the Outlander will beat the Honda CR-V. The new Honda CR-V is cheapshit and damn fugly (I'd rather buy a Subaru Forester than that bucktoothed abomination )

I will pray so that the New Outlander can outsell the fugly CR-V.
    Last edited by Blackraven; April 18th, 2007 at 05:40 PM.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackraven View Post
    We've been discussing this sa kabilang thread. Kung ilalabas nga ng MMPC ang kotseng ito sa loob ng taong ito, tiyak na magiging matagumpay ito.

Yung nga. As much as I want it to be, the CR-V will still outsell.

Pero I really wish and hope that the Outlander will beat the Honda CR-V. The new Honda CR-V is cheapshit and damn fugly (I'd rather buy a Subaru Forester than that bucktoothed abomination )

I will pray so that the New Outlander can outsell the fugly CR-V.
    tanong lang po, 7 seater po ba itong outlander?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by donden38 View Post
    tanong lang po, 7 seater po ba itong outlander?
    Most likely 5 seater siya.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    Most likely 5 seater siya.
    ok sana kong 7 seater na sya.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Mitsubishi Fuzion, hmmmm sounds interesting, parang milo nga.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A well-placed source in MMPC has these to say:

- The new Pajero is not yet considered as being 4th Gen, since Mitsubishi utilized the same body shell, despite extensive interior and exterior modifications.
    Went to Mitsu Cabanatuan this morning. Ang sabi nila dun, 4th Gen na raw itong Pajero. CK na daw kasi ang code. BK daw yung code ng Gen 3.

Also, meron palang 100K discount ang mga Pajero now. Forgot to ask until when ang discount.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Went to Mitsu Cabanatuan this morning. Ang sabi nila dun, 4th Gen na raw itong Pajero. CK na daw kasi ang code. BK daw yung code ng Gen 3.

Also, meron palang 100K discount ang mga Pajero now. Forgot to ask until when ang discount.
    but I am sad to hear that, it is without a leather seat. Feels like a Base Model Pajero in the Aussie Market.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    yah!i cant stand seeing so many fugly crvs on the road!!i dnt rily know y people continue to snap up crvs..maybe coz its affordable..but not really a great car at all!old engine pa!!!tsk..honda designers watched too much betty la fea when they were designing the crv.. the forester looks beter thn the crv and thats sayon a lot!!hahaha

-rily hope mitsu would launch the colt here..rallirat version yeahboi

-sna matauhan na mga honda fanatics dyan

-it would take a lot to outsell the crv..cgur pg my 2.4l version na outlander kaya..parang ung xtrail dati..stole the show frm the auv crv

post ur pics naman sa mga puunta sa mitsu dispaly sa glorietta!!!sana crdi na good ol adventure ahahaa

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackraven View Post
    Colt is RIGHT-HAND-DRIVE ONLY.

There is an LHD platform pero it's only for Europe at di iyan dadalhin dito (knowing Nedcar).

So, para sa model na 'to, walang LHD version kaya hindi ito dadalhin sa Pinas (unless you dare to import from Japan & do a conversion job yourself)
    kung bakit naman kasi eh, sa lahat yata ng bansa sa southeast asia tayo lang naging LHD yata, sana RHD na lang din tayo para wala nang problema sa JDM :D

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    A well-placed source in MMPC has these to say:

- The new Pajero is not yet considered as being 4th Gen, since Mitsubishi utilized the same body shell, despite extensive interior and exterior modifications.

- MMPC is very confident that the new Outlander will perform better against the new CR-V and RAV4, especially with new features and competitive pricing. It will be on display at Glorietta from April 20-25.

- The Colt Plus hatchback has already been launched in Taiwan last March, which means that MMPC will have the opportunity to bring it to the Philippines. (see related thread)

- MMPC has no plans of phasing out the venerable Adventure AUV just yet; in fact, the 2007 Adventure model will be introduced within the month, reported to be sportier than the previous model, and it will also be on display at Glorietta.

Regarding the Zinger, there is a strong hint that it will be introduced here very soon, and that it will be officially known locally as the Mitsubishi Fuzion (parang Milo, ah ).

Ang daming info ha..Anyway tama naman lahat yan..May bagong Adventure?For sure may airbag lang yan at other unecessary updates para may prolong lang ang lifespan nya.A 2.4 liter Outlander and Colt Plus is possible lalo na't
    suki ang MMPC ng Mitsubishi Taiwan.. Fuzion?medyo baduy yung name anyway wish ko lang eh CRDI na to..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Mitsubishi Motors Philippines formally unveils the Outlander, Pajero and Endeavor