New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Wont Mitsu release the Mitsu Colt here?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    yup, sacrifice ko na yung audio controls. I'm into sound quality, and I dont wanna ruin the dashboard, there's a single din slot in front of the gearshift. that's where I plan to put my new radio. I will still retain the stock HU. pang radyo nalang siya. integrated kasi siya sa display panel.
    Last edited by promdiboy; April 17th, 2007 at 12:23 AM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Wow, gaganda naman! May bagong "peborit flavors" na naman ang mga carnappers/carjackers.......

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    promdi, why dont you consider using Rockford na 360.2.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bougartt View Post
    Wont Mitsu release the Mitsu Colt here?
    Colt is RIGHT-HAND-DRIVE ONLY.

There is an LHD platform pero it's only for Europe at di iyan dadalhin dito (knowing Nedcar).

So, para sa model na 'to, walang LHD version kaya hindi ito dadalhin sa Pinas (unless you dare to import from Japan & do a conversion job yourself)

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    kelan kaya yung zinger? ganda nung pic

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    "The gasoline variant churns out 250 PS * 6,000 rpm and 22.6 kg-m * 2750 rpm thanks to the MIVEC (Mitsubishi Innovative Valve Timing Electronic Control) technology"

think this is a typo - the new mivec puts out around 34 kg-m of torque and not 22.6

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by PROMDIBOY View Post
    carlocaraddict, any idea kung bakit di tumaas yung power ng new pajero kahit na nilagyan ng common rail? 165 PS parin siya.
    CRDi is actually more directly related to the fuel efficiency of a particular engine. therefore i would expect that this new pajero would be a more fuel efficient unit without sacrificing any loss in power. but if you are the adventurous type then you can simply hook up a boost controller and boost up a little to increase the power and get a little lower kms/liter. the question is - does it really need it pa?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Carlo test drive ka na.hehe.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    WW
    Marami ng pagpipilian. At may Zinger pa ha?
    Anu kaya plano ng Mitsu? Dapat matagal na nilang ginawa to

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Mitsubishi Motors Philippines formally unveils the Outlander, Pajero and Endeavor