New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    mukhang di masyado interested mga tao sa endeavor.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i really dont know what mitsu is thinking... napapangitan talaga ako sa endeavor...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    saw a new Outlander last night at Shell Magallanes ... in white, nice rims, looker talaga with it's overall design, ang gwapo

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jang View Post
    mukhang di masyado interested mga tao sa endeavor.
    Pangit na at mahal daw kasi at feel nila na masyadong bare to kahit naging 2.150M ang pricetag nya...

So far astig talaga yung Outlander at Pajero...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Yeah... I think the Endeavor was a wrong move. I dont like American made Mitsuishi's honestly. Takot ako sa American Made.

Anyway 2.150M? Complete safety na tapos V6 3.8 pa... I think it can be reasoned out. Pero honestly, when the Endeavor was seen in MOA. I saw interior defects on it. I was greatly dissapointed. And this is from a die hard Mitsu fan like me.

Pajero on the other hand, I dont think its safe to put a leatherete. What happens with the side airbags? Baka di mag deploy... As what Ive said, the Philippine versiona Pajero seemed like a base model Paj in other countries but with extra appointments. Oh well, maganda naman ang MIVEC engine. I like the noise...

The Outlander is the good one. Well decided features and engine and price. Pero wala ang on the go keyless entry just like in the states.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Mitsubishi Motors Philippines formally unveils the Outlander, Pajero and Endeavor