New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 380 of 492 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390430480 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 4920
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I'm trying to convince myself na yung pressure sa casual na pag apak ko sa ng brake pedal would be equal to flooring in case gas pedal pala ang naapakan ko.

But one thing is sure, dahil sa issue, I couldn't imagine myself parking a Montero na nakaharap ako sa ledge ng isang multi level parking.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Here is a link to dashboard camera footage of the Shaw Blvd. Montero Sport incident. Can you see if the brake lights were lit?

Fashion PULIS: FB Scoop: Dashcam Video of Car Accident Injuring ABS-CBN Reporter Doris Bigornia and Driver

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ice_man5210 View Post
    Here is a link to dashboard camera footage of the Shaw Blvd. Montero Sport incident. Can you see if the brake lights were lit?

Fashion PULIS: FB Scoop: Dashcam Video of Car Accident Injuring ABS-CBN Reporter Doris Bigornia and Driver
    Watched it, not sure, but I didn't see the brake lights coming on.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Watched it, not sure, but I didn't see the brake lights coming on.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    You see glaring red light coming from the brake lights of other vehicles in the video.

You get a chance to see the montero's tail lights when it goes almost perpendicular to the dash cam vehicle after it hits it. No glaring red lights observed.

We don't own a montero... but sure looks like driver error again...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    You see glaring red light coming from the brake lights of other vehicles in the video.

You get a chance to see the montero's tail lights when it goes almost perpendicular to the dash cam vehicle after it hits it. No glaring red lights observed.

We don't own a montero... but sure looks like driver error again...
    why only montero? other brand dont have this issues and why only in the philippines[emoji33]

CellphoneKo P200

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    why only montero? other brand dont have this issues and why only in the philippines[emoji33]

CellphoneKo P200
    I don't know sir, just stating observation based on what I saw sa video.

When other vehicles in the video hits their brake lights... red light / glare sa video.

Montero comes in, hits front of vehicle, you get a chance to see the red light and glare... pero wala.

7. Join Date
    May 2017
    Pa ot

Same ecu ba ang ginamit ng gen 2 at gen 3?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post

CellphoneKo P200
    Sa USA try to search toyota sua. Hindi lang Pilipinas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    I think the driver of the first montero (south bound) that hit the vios was free gliding (no foot on the pedals) down the tunnel at speed of no slower than 50 kph.
    Then when he is near the vios, he mistakenly stepped on the gas pedal thats why the engine starts to rev, and continuously pressing it (flooring) thinking its the brake pedal. That is when he informed his passengers that they have a wayward montero. By the time he hit the vios his speed is now around 80 kph, at that speed, the momentum can cause the vios to behave like a bullet and crossed into the opposite lane hitting the north bound montero that hits Doris pick up. The guy that posted his ordeal in FB is lying, he cant possibly know in certainty that they are travelling at 20 kph, at EDSA, 20 kph is almost bumper to bumper, with no more than 2 car length between vehicles. So if the montero SUAd, he will bumped the vios in under 4 seconds (101, 102, 103, 104) at that amount of time, from 20 kph, the montero speed should be no more than 40kph which doesn't match the extent of the resulting damaged.

Insurance investigators should check the brakes, and PMS records, maybe the pads are all worn out.
    I will not be surprise if the driver is not the owner, or the montero is not his regular drive unit.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    eh ang problema kasi bakit montero lagi nabibiktima at puro pinoy lang....

baka meron gene mutation disease na exclusive sa mga pinoy....... bago bumili ng montero eh mapablood test muna.....

ako iniisip ko eh design fault or SUA talaga yan....

pero kung driver error eh kahiya-hya ang lahing filipino...
    nababayaran kasi ang drivers license sa pinas

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Mitsubishi Montero Sudden Acceleration Accidents [MERGED]