New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 48 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by keni0902 View Post
    It seems dalawa pong klase ang alarm ng mga montero natin. For the ones with the integrated buttons sa keyhead, your montero has the integrated Omron keyless entry system and has been upgraded by Mitsu with the PA-130 security system from Winterpine. The ones with the key separated from the transmitter mostlikely have the CSI300 security system in Code Alarm, also distributed by Winterpine.
    For the CSI300, might this be the manual?

Operating the Code Alarm CSI3 Security System

According to the manual,

To turn on the Valet Switch (helpful when getting a carwash or having the car serviced with all doors closed as well):

VALET SWITCH: The valet switch allows you to temporarily bypass all alarm functions, eliminating the need to hand your transmitter to parking attendants or garage mechanics. When the system is in valet mode, all alarm functions are bypassed, however the remote panic feature and remote door locks will remain operational. To use the valet mode, the system must first be disarmed either by using your keychain transmitter, or by operating the manual override sequence.

From the disarmed condition, turn the ignition key to the on position.
    Press and hold the valet push-button switch until the dash mounted LED, turns on. The LED will remain on as long as the system is in valet mode.
    To return to normal operation, press and release the push button switch any time the ignition is on.

To disable Chirps when locking/unlocking:

ELIMINATING THE NORMAL ARM / DISARM CHIRPS: As explained earlier in the manual, you can eliminate the chirps selectively any time you arm or disarm the system simply by holding the ARM / DISARM button for two seconds. If you find the normal arming and disarming chirps annoying, they can be turned off permanently, eliminating the need to hold the ARM / DISARM button for two seconds. To do this:

Turn the ignition key on then off.
    Within 10 seconds, press and release the valet push button switch three times.
    If the chirps were on before you started, then you will hear 2 chirps indicating they have been turned off. If the chirps were off before you started, then you will hear one chirp indicating they have been turned on.
    Note: Whenever the chirps are bypassed, the 4 chirp intrusion indicator and the 4 chirp defective zone indicator will always operate. Since these are important warnings to you that something has happened, they cannot be eliminated.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Hi mga sir.. pahelp naman po sa monty ko. 2013 GLX MT, paglabas ko po sa sasakyan hindi nagauauto lock.. ang nangyayari po armed lang po yung alarm pero hindi nagauauto lock. TIA

Sent from my ZTE B2015 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz52 View Post
    Hi mga sir.. pahelp naman po sa monty ko. 2013 GLX MT, paglabas ko po sa sasakyan hindi nagauauto lock.. ang nangyayari po armed lang po yung alarm pero hindi nagauauto lock. TIA

Sent from my ZTE B2015 using Tapatalk
    hindi naman po talaga.. you have to lock it yourself..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin3000 View Post
    sir nadale din tnx!
    Sir baka matulungan nio rin ako, ung 2016 monty ksi nmn bigla nalang wala na ilaw ung LED na blue light, tapos kahit minsan di nmn na try mag alarm ung sskyan kahit ano gwn nmn. TYIA, newbie here...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Hope it helps

[/QUOTE]

May I request for the manual as well?
    rcdbyk*yahoo.com
    thank you very much,

6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Sir question about monty alarm. Iniwan ng kapatid ko yung monty nya (2012 glsv) problem is tunog ng tunog yung alarm. Nakakaistorbo lalo sa gabi. Ewan ko.kung nagkataon lang pero nagstart yung problem nung tinabi ko sa fort. Anyway may silent mode ba sya? Or may mali ba ako napindot? Hindi ko na lang nilock para hindi magalarm. Hope somebody can help me. Thanks

Sent from my 5038E using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Harem View Post
    Mga Boss,

Need lang ng tulong regarding sa alarm ng 2012 MS ko. Ang problema kasi bigla nalang siya nagalarm. so ginawa ko pinindot ko ung unlock button. tapos lock ko ulit gamit remote. Pag ka lock ko ng doors gamit ung remote after a few seconds tutunog na naman ung alarm. this is the first time this happened to me. Anu kaya problema and panu ayusin?

Pede rin po ba makahingi ng copy ng manual? paki send nalang po sa mglaw31014*gmail.com TIA!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mga Boss,

Need lang ng tulong regarding sa alarm ng 2012 MS ko. Ang problema kasi bigla nalang siya nagalarm. so ginawa ko pinindot ko ung unlock button. tapos lock ko ulit gamit remote. Pag ka lock ko ng doors gamit ung remote after a few seconds tutunog na naman ung alarm. this is the first time this happened to me. Anu kaya problema and panu ayusin?

Pede rin po ba makahingi ng copy ng manual? paki send nalang po sa mglaw31014*gmail.com TIA!
    ======Pwd din po ba makahingi ng copy ng manual. Nag aalarm din kc palagi. arnold.versoza*gmail.com
    Salamat po=====

8. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Try nyo ganito while the vehicle is still unlocked: Press the lock button of the remote. Wait for the chirp. After the chirp, press lock again. You should hear 5 consecutive chirps.

That's for disabling the shock sensor. Forced entry of the vehicle will still trigger the alarm.

Tapatalked

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Sa mga may alarm manual na ng 2012 MS pasend naman po. arnold.versoza*gmail.com

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold.versoza View Post
    Sa mga may alarm manual na ng 2012 MS pasend naman po. arnold.versoza*gmail.com

MS 2012 GLSV

Mitsubishi Montero sport alarm