New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    tandavid31*gmail.com
    pasend din po ng manual.
    possible ba na gawing autolock yung doors? like pag di nakalock then after accelerating mag lolock magisa?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by tandavid31 View Post
    tandavid31*gmail.com
    pasend din po ng manual.
    possible ba na gawing autolock yung doors? like pag di nakalock then after accelerating mag lolock magisa?
    you got mail

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by tandavid31 View Post
    naka valet mode lang yan. bali hanapin mo yung red button sa ilalim ng dash bandang steering wheel. tpos while engine off, press and hold mo lang yun then lagay mo na sa on yung ignition. pag di gumana try mo hold then release while turning to on tapos press mo 3x. Hope this helps.
    bale turn on ko lang ignition then hold ko lang yung valet switch na red button for 5 seconds tapos nadeactivate na yung valet mode niya... normal arming and disarming na... thanks for the tip sir... pati kay sir 111prez for sending the manual through email...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    I'm having a problem with my remote sensor, particularly the shock sensors, the alarm keeps on going off several minutes after locking.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    sir, could you also pls send me the manual for the alarm. thanks.
    teogonzales*yahoo.com

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jollicockroach View Post
    Hi, regarding alarm topic i am also wondering why the blue LED light on the dashboard is lit all the time. I think it should be off when engine is started and will light only when it is locked. Is this normal? Thanks.

nangyari din sa akin yan. ang gawin mo kung pagstart mo ng engine at umiilaw pa rin ang blue LED, ipress mo lang ang red button ng ilang seconds at may maririnig kang 'tik' sound and mawawala na yung ilaw ng LED.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by boogie67 View Post
    nangyari din sa akin yan. ang gawin mo kung pagstart mo ng engine at umiilaw pa rin ang blue LED, ipress mo lang ang red button ng ilang seconds at may maririnig kang 'tik' sound and mawawala na yung ilaw ng LED.
    mukhang naka-valet mode pa yung alarm niyo sir... i've experienced that when we got our unit last october and was also wondering the same thing... i just switch the ignition to on w/o starting the engine, then naka-hold ako ng press sa reset button located underneath sa left side ng steering wheel... red button siya... after nun a few seconds na nakahold ako ng press mag-ooff na yung led light... normal arming na siya... hope this helps... thanks to tsikot forumers din for their help saken regarding dito...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gastromd View Post
    sir, could you also pls send me the manual for the alarm. thanks.
    teogonzales*yahoo.com
    you got mail

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Sir 111prez, sorry to bother you. Can you please send me a copy of instruction manual for
    alarm of 2010 monterosport GLS. I hope the door would lock by itself when the car starts to move.
    Thanks,
    theycouldnot*yahoo.com

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingTOOlow View Post
    Sir 111prez, sorry to bother you. Can you please send me a copy of instruction manual for
    alarm of 2010 monterosport GLS. I hope the door would lock by itself when the car starts to move.
    Thanks,
    theycouldnot*yahoo.com
    i dont have the manual for the 2011 MS OEM alarm

i only have the manual for the 2011 MS OEM alarm

Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
Mitsubishi Montero sport alarm