New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Pasend naman po manual sa email ko mga sir kung sino man meron, Montero Sport 2010 GLS. here's my email address, jjerome214*gmail.com, salamat mga sirs!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Ramirez View Post
    Pasend naman po manual sa email ko mga sir kung sino man meron, Montero Sport 2010 GLS. here's my email address, jjerome214*gmail.com, salamat mga sirs!
    i have the manual of the alarm for the GTV. i already scanned this and can email it but i need to know if the alarm for your monty is the same with that of mine.

baka mamaya magkaiba and using the wrong manual may lead to problems/issues

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    ok na po Sir 111Prez, naayos ko na yung pagpanic ng alarm ko, by pressing the red button or the panic alarm button located on the lower left corner of the steering wheel dashboard but if you can still send the manual that you scanned, thank you po in advance, just for reference narin po.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    ok na po Sir 111Prez, naayos ko na yung pagpanic ng alarm ko, by pressing the red button or the panic alarm button located on the lower left corner of the steering wheel dashboard but if you can still send the manual that you scanned, thank you po in advance, just for reference narin po.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Ramirez View Post
    just emailed you the alarm manual

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    i have the manual of the alarm for the GTV. i already scanned this and can email it but i need to know if the alarm for your monty is the same with that of mine.

baka mamaya magkaiba and using the wrong manual may lead to problems/issues

sir pa email din

don2andaya*yahoo.com

thanks in advance )

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    sir the other way around naman. how can we activate the panic alarm using remote. wala naman kasi dedicated button. TIA

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by don View Post
    sir pa email din

don2andaya*yahoo.com

thanks in advance )
    you got mail

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Sir 111Prez, paki email din po sa akin. Salamat po.

plokydoc888md*yahoo.com

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    you got mail
    email recieved
    thank you sir

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Mitsubishi Montero sport alarm