New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    Comparing 2014 Mirage GLS HB (P385k) and 2016 Mirage GLX HB (P435k). Both automatic. Both low mileage. Both casa maintained. Which one is a better buy in terms of features?

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk
    Go for the GLS na. I owned a 2013 GLS HB. Had a lot of features that even my current car doesn't like passive keyless entry and push start. The HU is also nice and can play dvds, sync bluetooth, and comes with navi already. Plus nicer rims and spoiler.

Sent from my RNE-L22 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Comparing 2014 Mirage GLS HB (P385k) and 2016 Mirage GLX HB (P435k). Both automatic. Both low mileage. Both casa maintained. Which one is a better buy in terms of features?

Check kung may flywheel issues pa rin ang 2014 cvt. Afaik, some 2013 models have it, 2015 doesn't. Not sure about 2014.

And check if the gls still has the gps antenna and sd card. And if there are 2 keys. Some 2nd hand GLSes have those missing (either the 1st owner sold it or it was stolen during pms).

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014

Also check rad fan.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Salanguit View Post
    Mirage owner here. well 2014 model yung saken. glx variant. cons are;

hate to admit, medyo cheap tlg yung mga trims, aesthetic wise. go for gls model kung nakakaluwag ka. newer models naka 2din na both variants so swabe na din.

maingay tlg sa ilalim lalo na sa likod pag dumaan sa rough roads, bumps etc.

pros are

masarap i drive. matipid sa gas. mabilis din naman sa category nya. wala ako reklamo bukod dun sa nabanggit.

question lang. 100km tlg life span nung stock na spark plugs ng mirage? magpapalit na sa a ako kaso 1k isa hahaha. eh 13k plang mileage ko and 4 years na unit ko.

same here po! got the 2014 hatchback and i am so happy with my baby that i am getting my other baby G4 next week!
    never been happy with the price vs performance.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    The last 2 veh on our shortlist was the celerio cvt and the mirage hatch gls cvt. i really wanted the mirage but we chose the celerio due to the price difference. a year later, i was offered a 2013 mirage gls hatch manual for 330k. now comparing both, steering on the mirage is a little sensitive while the celerio has a little resistance to it (almost unnoticeable gummy feel to it hehe). celerio's suspension is IMO way better than the mirage (esp the rear - bottoms out on humps, bumps or uneven road height when carrying 5 adults) i'm now looking to change the rear coils and shocks to KYB(?). the mirage is faster when accelerating, i dunno about the top speed of both since i was able to get the celerio only upto 125km/hr the mirage 130ish i havnt pushed both to the max yet. celerio's stock stereo and rear passenger experience is better roomier actually, but the clatter from the front brakes are getting into my nerves, i dunno if theres a diy to fix this? Suzuki casa can only quiet it down for about 2 weeks...then the clatters back (but only on rough/uneven roads). when we got the mirage, it is noted that both have very similar fuel consumption despite the mirage's 1.2 disp and the celerio is 1.0. Since the expiration of the mirage's warranty 8-2018 i changed the engine oil to fullsynth 0w20 and noticed a difference in fuel consumption, the mirage now has a better FC (i still need to gather more data on this). i will be able to test with the celerio after its waranty expiration next year.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Mga bossing!
    Just need some advice/expert opinion on what to get

*All current model
    2018 Mirage G4 GLS CVT
    2018 Vios 1.3 E CVT
    2018 Accent Sedan 1.4 GL CVT

Ano sa tatlo ang mas bang for the buck
    -Fuel efficiency
    -Reliability (long term use)
    -Ease of maintenance

I'm leaning more on the Mirage G4 cause of big discount offering right now.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567