2018 Mirage G4 GLS CVT
    2018 Vios 1.3 E CVT
    2018 Accent Sedan 1.4 GL CVT
    2018 Suzuki Swift GL CVT

Ano sa apat ang mas bang for the buck
    -Fuel efficiency
    -Reliability (long term use)
    -Ease of maintenance

I'm leaning more on the Mirage G4 cause of big discount offering right now.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by iamcanon View Post
    Mga bossing!
    Just need some advice/expert opinion on what to get

*All current model
    2018 Mirage G4 GLS CVT
    2018 Vios 1.3 E CVT
    2018 Accent Sedan 1.4 GL CVT
    2018 Suzuki Swift GL CVT

Ano sa apat ang mas bang for the buck
    -Fuel efficiency
    -Reliability (long term use)
    -Ease of maintenance

I'm leaning more on the Mirage G4 cause of big discount offering right now.
    Nakabili ka na sir?

In our case me and my wife chose the All new 2018 Suzuki Swift GL CVT with a 40k discount. I almost bought the Mitsu HB GLS with a 85k discount but we felt the platform is already dated na (2012) plus the cabin space is really small specially the front seats.

Yung wife ko kasi na inlove sa Swift dahil sa high roofline, maluwag talaga ang feeling sa loob compared nung sumakay kami ng Mirage, celerio, wigo, and Picanto.

Yung vios naman parang masyado na madami sa daan so personality wise its not a standout but its always a good buy because its a Toyota. never checked the price of the Vios pero yung base model I believe is more expensive.

As for the Hyundai Accent 1.4. Parang betrayed and pinoy specs. Walang ABS & EBD, ISOFIX, touchscreen etc, steel wheel with caps. At least with the Swift its almost the same spec as the Thailand one.

The new Swift just won numerous awards in Japan thanks to its newer nimble HEARTEC platform. Yun nga lang we get the 1.2L Dual Jet engine compared to the 3 cyl turbo or the japan spec K12C 4 cyl turbo. But Pinas was never a good place to drive fast anyways :/

3. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by komokoro View Post
    Nakabili ka na sir?

In our case me and my wife chose the All new 2018 Suzuki Swift GL CVT with a 40k discount. I almost bought the Mitsu HB GLS with a 85k discount but we felt the platform is already dated na (2012) plus the cabin space is really small specially the front seats.

Yung wife ko kasi na inlove sa Swift dahil sa high roofline, maluwag talaga ang feeling sa loob compared nung sumakay kami ng Mirage, celerio, wigo, and Picanto.

Yung vios naman parang masyado na madami sa daan so personality wise its not a standout but its always a good buy because its a Toyota. never checked the price of the Vios pero yung base model I believe is more expensive.

As for the Hyundai Accent 1.4. Parang betrayed and pinoy specs. Walang ABS & EBD, ISOFIX, touchscreen etc, steel wheel with caps. At least with the Swift its almost the same spec as the Thailand one.

The new Swift just won numerous awards in Japan thanks to its newer nimble HEARTEC platform. Yun nga lang we get the 1.2L Dual Jet engine compared to the 3 cyl turbo or the japan spec K12C 4 cyl turbo. But Pinas was never a good place to drive fast anyways :/
    Correct. Maximized ang space inside.

How's the cabin noise by the way?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Nakabili ka na sir?

Gusto nga din sana namin ung swift kaso under renovation ang dealer ng suzuki sa lugar namin kaya wala kami makitang unit. Tinanggal narin namin ung accent sa choices tulad nga ng sabi mo kulang na kulang sa features. Naka reserve narin kami sa G4 GLS, very accommodating and madali kasi mag process sa Mitsubishi dealership plus almost 100k discount. Hoping nalang na sana reliable na ung mga bagong CVT nila.

Sent from my SM-G920K using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Kumusta na yung All new Swift nyo? Plan to buy a car for my daughter ang choices ko kasi since new driver eto:

1. CELERIO CVT
    2. BRIO
    3. Mirage CVT
    4. SWIFT GL CVT

Hope somebody can recommend.

Nakabili ka na sir?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nap123 View Post
    Kumusta na yung All new Swift nyo? Plan to buy a car for my daughter ang choices ko kasi since new driver eto:

1. CELERIO CVT
    2. BRIO
    3. Mirage CVT
    4. SWIFT GL CVT

Hope somebody can recommend.
    ..bat walang wigo..? heh heh.
    but i confess, i am curious at the new swift. my cause over the old one, was the utter lack of rear passenger space. today's model seems to have solved it.

but if one is open to used cars, at that price, a "slightly used" innova or altis or...
    Last edited by dr. d; July 25th, 2019 at 11:19 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    but i confess, i am curious at the new swift. my cause over the old one, was the utter lack of rear passenger space. today's model seems to have solved it.

but if one is open to used cars, at that price, a "slightly used" innova or altis or...
    hehehe sorry hindi ko feel wigo rebadge lang ng toyota. saka walang test drive nong pumunta ako sa Toyota alabang ayaw mag patest drive.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    look beyond the chrome badges, sir. i have had a largely painless ownership with mine, for 5 years and over 40K km now.
    the only issues i had with mine, were the 1) alternator and 2) dead battery.

an auto journalist wrote a review on the new celerio.
    he mentioned the auto (cvt?) transmission's .. quirks...
    it's probably still in google. best to read it, po, and decide if it is live-able.
    Last edited by dr. d; July 25th, 2019 at 12:03 PM.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

Ayaw nya siguro ng hassle free ownership. Hehe
    Too bland.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Na-start ng ibang susi ng mirage yung mirage niya vice versa

UPDATE: Nagkita kame ng owner ng black... - Philippines CCTV & DASH CAM Spotted

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678