New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    it's located in cainta, along marcos hiway. a good landmark if your not familiar with the area would be the sta lucia east grand mall.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    thanks. will try to visit them if have time, reputable ba itong auto dealer na to ?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    double post. sorry

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rhuwrx View Post
    sir GDI po ba engines ng mga dingo sa perfect logistics? i thought they were selling it in the range of 250k-300k, quite pricey imho, btw they offer 1 year warranty diba?
    i am not really familiar with the prices of surplus vehicles, although i also saw an ads last month selling one for 400k+ (430k yata) so i guess yun na talaga ang bentahan nila although pwede pa sigurong tumawad. waranty is 1 yr for the conversion, 1 month sa electricals and transmission. gdi-1.5 nga pala ang engine, is this really the same as the lancer's?

Quote Originally Posted by ches View Post
    saan yung perfect logistics? thanks.
    additional info, if you are coming from qc or pasig malapit nga sya sa sta lucia pero on the other side of marcos hiway. katabi sya ng san benildo school. you should take the second u-turn slot after sta lucia. i can pm you the number nung agent na kausap ko if you are interested

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by utakabo View Post
    i am not really familiar with the prices of surplus vehicles, although i also saw an ads last month selling one for 400k+ (430k yata) so i guess yun na talaga ang bentahan nila although pwede pa sigurong tumawad. waranty is 1 yr for the conversion, 1 month sa electricals and transmission. gdi-1.5 nga pala ang engine, is this really the same as the lancer's?

additional info, if you are coming from qc or pasig malapit nga sya sa sta lucia pero on the other side of marcos hiway. katabi sya ng san benildo school. you should take the second u-turn slot after sta lucia. i can pm you the number nung agent na kausap ko if you are interested
    ganun na po pala bentahan ng dingo ngayon, because i remember way back about 3 years ago my ninong was talking about these small cars from subic, mura lang daw mga kapresyo ng mga estima 350k++, wala daw pumapansin About the GDI engines, aren't they hard to maintain, in terms of parts costs/availability? Ive heard horror stories of pajeros with GDI engines sitting in garages for months because of unavailability of parts and the only available service manuals were only written in japanese, since the GDI engine was only sold in japan?

their yard was the former location of speedzone before they transfered to fort bonifacio, its a large place, maganda po mamili dun pag bagong dating mga units, hundreds of them to choose from.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    wala talaga ako idea sa maintenance nyan. this is the reason why i created this thread.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I just recently saw this model and it looks quite interesting and a good potential for an everyday ride.

to owners of this car, comments naman about its performance, handling, fuel consumption, maintenance issues, and cost of acquisition na rin.

thanks in advance!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Sa Cagayan Valley mas mura yang dingo.. Sa may CEZA..
    Dun galing mga yan..lahat ng imported cars from Japan,Korea at minsan pati U.S na nagsisimula plate sa letter B sa CEZA galing yan..Mas makakamura pa kayo dun..

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    nung huling punta ko ng CEZA sta.ana nasa 240k 2mos. ago..unang bitaw 350k tapos last price 240k daw..madaming pagpipilian kahit buong araw ka mag road test..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Sir, ilan oras byahe papunta sa CEZA from Manila???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Mitsubishi Mirage Dingo