New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Good day mga tol..need advice naman, im planning to get a 2nd hand a/t Lancer MX 2001-2005? is it money worth, maintenance wise, FC, performance..and what are its common probs..my next option is a/t Altis 1.8G 2002..please help..and im also getting it via bank financing..hope you guys can help me too on 2nd hand auto finance..Thanks in advance..my mobile 0949.XXX.XX.XX
    Last edited by ghosthunter; July 24th, 2011 at 12:48 PM. Reason: share your mobile through PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i had a 2002 mx, sold it in 2007. wala namang issues, very good engine, responsive, good low end torque. except when going up to baguio via marcos highway one time and we were 5 adults and 2 kids in the car medyo kinapos siya nung malapit na kami i had to keep the gears between 1st and 2nd on the uphill stretches. after nun had the car checked, madumi na pala O2 sensor. anyway madali lang i-maintain ang engine, just regular engine oil change. and also i did not follow the tranny oil change schedule. i change the tranny oil every 10000km, swerte ng nakabili hehehe! all 4 shocks were replaced within 4 years (only 40,000km) pero mura lang naman shocks sa banawe. sold the car after 56,000 km, traded it in di na kasi kami kasya.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    okay lang

but i think you're better off with the 1.8L altis

Mitsubishi Lancer MX