New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Just saw a black Mitsubiushi Galant SE . Any feed back regarding this car.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    This is the most recent facelift of current 9th Generation of the (Taiwan sourced) Galant that first made it here as the Galant 240M in 2006. The 9th Generation has been sold worldwide starting in the US market since 2003 as a 2004 and to this date, we Mitsu fanatics had been looking for its replacement to usher in the 10th Generation which to this date, is a big question on what will it be and when it will come since the cancellation of the Mitsubishi Concept ZT in 2008.

But nonetheless, the Galant is still a competent sedan complete with amenities as an executive car. The problem is the Galant is overshadowed by the newer biggies like the Toyota Camry, Honda Accord and including the Subaru Legacy. A few of the highlighted features are the GPS navigation system by AVT, its 2.4 MIVEC engine and Power sunroof.

click here to know more about it: http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.ph/galant_se/
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; January 17th, 2010 at 02:33 PM.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ganda naman galant e, gets you from point A to Point B, hindi pa kalat

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    got the black SE last december and so far i am very happy with it! among other things, the audio-video system is great! only thing is that there is no interface/aux-in for 1pod/mp3 players. there is an available AUX port at the headunit, but an ipod interface cable needs to be installed.

any sugestion/tips where I can get one (aside from ther casa)? Headunit is a Panasonic/DVD integrated.

thanks.

5. Join Date
    May 2015
    - FC of Mitsubishi Galant SE 2.4L 2010 FC Hi & City details pls
    - Maintenance? change oil? how much?
    - Aftermarket parts are available from other suppliers or casa only?

6. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by rukawaxp View Post
    - FC of Mitsubishi Galant SE 2.4L 2010 FC Hi & City details pls
    - Maintenance? change oil? how much?
    - Aftermarket parts are available from other suppliers or casa only?
    I need help guys. I bought a second hand Mitsubishi Galant, I had it fixed but the remaining fault is the alternator. I need a compact alternator 110amp. We bought a 90amp alternator and it has broken down several times already.

Is there anyone who can help me find one. This is very urgent.

I am from Caloocan. I was able to drive it to Batangas but I could not bring it back now since the alternator again brokedown.

Please help.

Josie

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by josie de dios View Post
    I need help guys. I bought a second hand Mitsubishi Galant, I had it fixed but the remaining fault is the alternator. I need a compact alternator 110amp. We bought a 90amp alternator and it has broken down several times already.

Is there anyone who can help me find one. This is very urgent.

I am from Caloocan. I was able to drive it to Batangas but I could not bring it back now since the alternator again brokedown.

Please help.

Josie
    i don't have a galant, but from what i understand, alternator technology is de kahon.
    what's wrong with the alternator, po? bakit pa-sira-sira? is it possible, it's the alternator fixer-upper, who is defective?
    Last edited by dr. d; May 26th, 2017 at 12:28 AM.

Mitsubishi Galant SE