New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    And this is what followed it.

Quote Originally Posted by homhomnova View Post
    sir.. if i were you.. I will never buy that car because of the following reasons..

1. Mileage is too high.. kumbaga laspag na.. madali lang dayain ang looks ng sasakyan.. detailing lang mukhang bago na yan.. mileage alone will tell you kung gaano ka gamit ang sasakyan plus kung paano gamitin..
    I mean seriously how do you know kung paano gamitin ang sasakyan just by looking at the mileage?

Peace na tsikot brother I just wanted to show the TS a different perspective para matulungan siya magdecide.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Diesel View Post
    And this is what followed it.

I mean seriously how do you know kung paano gamitin ang sasakyan just by looking at the mileage?

Peace na tsikot brother I just wanted to show the TS a different perspective para matulungan siya magdecide.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    hehehe.. again its my opinion.. that's why i put the first line in my post.. and I guess the TS and our fellow tsikoters will not take that first bullet point alone literally..

if someone else posted my post and I am the TS.. i will come to think na.. "oo nga ano.. kung sobra taas ng mileage ng oto.. baka ako sumalo ng mga sakit ng ulo nyan".. so i will think twice and shop around for some other better second hand cars as what I mentioned also in my original post.. my ultimate goal kse is the value for money..

peace bro.. just want to help also..

btw this forum also helped me a lot in deciding which ride i would get.. and I am happy what I got that's why i am returning the favor..

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Guys, my excuse for the late reply, been busy lately sa work, thank you for all your inputs, anyway I declined the deal for that fuzion, maybe I'll try to do more shopping around instead, again thank you Guy's, more power, I will keep you updated for the outcome.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir.. i think kahit mas mahal changeoil ng diesel suv... mas mura parin ng malaki total na gastos mo per km compared sa gasoline mpv..

5. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by AC View Post
    sir.. i think kahit mas mahal changeoil ng diesel suv... mas mura parin ng malaki total na gastos mo per km compared sa gasoline mpv..
    Di lang change oil ang mahal sa diesel, pati ang aftermarket engine parts nito mas mahal rin.

Kung brand new ang bibilhin, I will go for diesel. But if second hand and diesel ang choice, mas maigi busisiin na hindi abused ang pagkagamit ng sasakyan and nasunod ang PMS nito.

Other wise mag gasolina na lang.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by siopaonatoasted View Post
    Di lang change oil ang mahal sa diesel, pati ang aftermarket engine parts nito mas mahal rin.

Kung brand new ang bibilhin, I will go for diesel. But if second hand and diesel ang choice, mas maigi busisiin na hindi abused ang pagkagamit ng sasakyan and nasunod ang PMS nito.

Other wise mag gasolina na lang.
    exactly sir, that is the reason why I want to go for a gasoline engine especially yung crdi engine mahal ang parts,,, and sure like sir AC saying mas makakatipid ka sa diesel , thank you guy's again for the inputs and opinions.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123