New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Good day. Nabasa ko lang sa Wikipedia 4 days ago about the L300 Versa Van, na natigil na yun production nito. The Versa Van released in 1987 and ended in 2011. Yun FB still on sale pa rin kahit nag labas sila ng bagong L200 FB. Sobrang tagal nitong modelong ito pero matibay at maaasahan. Mga fellow Tsikot, do you know anything kung bakit? Or malalabas sila ng bagong modelo? Tapos sabi ng friend ko wrong move yun ginawa ng Mitsubishi. Know anything?

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    The last time I saw the new facelifted L300 Versa Van was the early part of 2012. I'm sure the reason they discontinued it is bec. demand fell below their production minimum. Adventure, Innova, Crosswind, Urvan , etc.. have all eaten into its market share.

L300 cab chassis, FB will continue to be production bec. these are Mitsubishi's bread and butter.

OTOH, L200 cab chassis, FB has a significant price premium over L300 but with only incremental improvement that is hardly justifiable for the L300 market (ie. fleet delivery, etc...).

I'm not aware if Mitsubishi has designed a L300 successor.

MMPC should consider producing a cab chassis using the Delica/Exceed body, since it is more modern and ergonomic than the current L300.

If not, the facelifted L300 is good for another 15 yrs before the next facelift!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    The last time I saw the new facelifted L300 Versa Van was the early part of 2012. I'm sure the reason they discontinued it is bec. demand fell below their production minimum. Adventure, Innova, Crosswind, Urvan , etc.. have all eaten into its market share.

L300 cab chassis, FB will continue to be production bec. these are Mitsubishi's bread and butter.

OTOH, L200 cab chassis, FB has a significant price premium over L300 but with only incremental improvement that is hardly justifiable for the L300 market (ie. fleet delivery, etc...).

MMPC should consider producing a cab chassis using the Delica/Exceed body, since it is more modern and ergonomic than the current L300.

If not, the facelifted L300 is good for another 15 yrs before the next facelift!
    :rofl: Another 15 years FTW!!!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    haha lol i was born 1991 may L300 na now im working in mitsubishi still we have L300 baka pati lolo na ako meron pa din haha L300 CRDI VGT FTW!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post

The locally sold Hyundai Porter is based on the Exceed platform. It was later replaced by the H100

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Grabe, tagal rin nitong L300. Adios.

Well, I guess its about time na rin. The Nissan Urvan is the new (rather old) kid on the block. Siya naman ang sikat ngayon, so we will be seeing it beyond 2020.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    haha lol i was born 1991 may L300 na now im working in mitsubishi still we have L300 baka pati lolo na ako meron pa din haha L300 CRDI VGT FTW!

Same here pero 1983 ako pinanganak. First time ko sumakay sa L300 six years old. Akyat kami ng Baguio family, memorable. L300 gas wala Diesel tapos yun aircon nasa likod ng passenger seat (ref style).

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I think almost everyone has rode in or drove a L300. It really is a workhorse. Whoever designed it should be put into Mitsubishi's hall of fame.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    I think almost everyone has rode in or drove a L300. It really is a workhorse. Whoever designed it should be put into Mitsubishi's hall of fame.
    Yeah. I drove one and rode a few of it. It is for me an iconic family van and a workhorse.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Dati pag naka L-300 ka tingin sa iyo ang yaman yaman mo na hehehe....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast