New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    magandang araw po!

anybody out there who owns a delica (l400?) 2.8l? I need some feedbacks about this vehicle since I'm considering to acquire one. Pagod na po maglakad e!I am particularly interested on the model with the sunroofs. Parang super exceed yata yun. I plan to use it for my personal outreach mission sa hindi kalayuan at kataasang bundok na hindi po abot ng eskuwelahan.

any feedback, comments, suggestions will be appreciated.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hello bay,

You are referring to L400 Space Gear Delica 4x4's right? I suggest you should buy a local unit preferrably a Land Cruiser LC70 or a Mitsubishi Pajero instead. I am guessing this is your first car... It'll be hard for you to figure out the problems given the fact that some "Subic or Auctioned" units are converted and they are more prone to breakdown. I am not generalizing all, but to some who just start the car and off they go without minding other stuff... This auctioned cars is not for you.

You can also choose to buy a used pick-up since you live in Cotabato... I know Mindanaoans love pick-ups.
    iam3739.com

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I used to drive and crashed a 2.8 mits delica space gear. ganda ng hatak kaya ayun crash and boom.

tama po si drey. unless may deeper experience ka sa engines or a family mechanic.

you chances are better with local ones.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    hindi ba prone sa rollover ang delica? since mataas ang center of gravity nito nad also the height..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    they are prone indeed. I almost rolled kaya I went with the flow nalang and crash instead.

these vans are not designed for speedy turns I know that. but in my first 6 months of driving. I had no idea one of my tires were punctured flat by people on fuel strike years ago. kaya ayun when I changed lane on a long highway * 80kph... boom...

these vans are designed to go where vans cannot. muddy, floody roads and semi-off road with it's 4x4 4m40 tdic pajero like engine. just don't try it on extreme terrains. it's is good for outreach on the mountains carrying people and cargo but first you must be sure you are using a good conditioned ride.

post your delica q's here--mga owners and enthusiast mga nandito:

delicaclubphils.proboards58.com

Mitsubishi Delica 2.8L