New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    I Have old friend in college and he used to own black Celeste with some mods in front to make it look like the famous KNIGHT RIDER car of David Hasselhoff. He got one odfthe best looking car during those days which is why he got some of those famous good looking girl in campus too.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Any Mitsubishi-savvy person/s here who know/s more about the Neptune 1.4L engine, presumably found in Philippine-market L-type and Bar-type Lancers of the 70s?

I tried to register at the OldSkulMitsu forums but I lost my email account keeping me from receiving email from the site.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    what year lumabas ang celeste and until when un last edition?...i like this car way back mid 80's during college years ko un anak ng landlord ko eto un car.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa japan as early as 1975 may celeste na, which lasted until 1979 to 1980.

Sa pinas, 1976 Celeste (oval headlamps) ang unang lumabas, followed by the square headlamps nung 1979.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    may iba bang mitsu celeste owners dito? need advice re: 63T engine swap sa celeste. how to maintain chassis rigidity, fitting the 89 pajero tranny, etc etc

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Would like to know the shop that did the restoration project on the beige Celeste NAY-448...

Our family owns the car and would like to get to know the shop so that we could have it quoted. The car needs some engine work, body work, repainting, and interior work.

Thanks!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    just bought a celeste last wednesday. i'm from naga city.im planning to restore it. patulong naman sa paghanap ng mga emblem and mga original accesories.tnx

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    May club po ba na pang old school mot. celeste? meets-up? or just plain tambay? love to see group of Celeste/Arrow parked together

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ]May club po ba na pang old school mot. celeste? meets-up? or just plain tambay? love to see group of Celeste/Arrow parked together

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    up ko lang po yung thread!

ako sir mitsu celeste owner, gusto ko din ng sinasabi mo, tambay lang with our celeste's. if you want to push through with this sir, we can collaborate.

email me rp_argonza*yahoo.com

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Mitsubishi Celeste