New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ang velocity at blaze ay unleaded din. High octane nga lang. Bawal na ang leaded gas dito.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Otep salamat po... so ano po ang magandang ikarga ko, high octane or low octane para sa lumang sasakyan, pasensiya na po wala kasi akong alam tungkol sa sasakyan.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Either would do since your Celeste I believe was designed to run for an octane rating less than the current lowest in the market (93 RON). Walang effect kahit alin. Mas makamumura lang kayo on the long run with cheapest unleaded gas available from the cheapest gas station which is usually one of the small oil players (Unioil, Total, Sea Oil, PTT, Jetta, Flying V, City Oil, etc...). Or even cheaper from those who sell from "paihi trucks" or backyard gas stations selling smuggled fuel.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    roydok salamat po ang dami ko talagang natutunan dito sa forum na to. :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Celeste was, is and will always be one of my favorites!!! Lalo na super kinis tapos 13" Enkei and low profile Pirelli.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :D

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMagic
    The Celeste was, is and will always be one of my favorites!!! Lalo na super kinis tapos 13" Enkei and low profile Pirelli.
    yeah!!! enkei apaches on a celeste... :D

8. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    :lol:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    see!!! classic yang oto ninyong iyan....kun ako sa iyo...hingin mo na lang sa magulang mo at ipaayos mo sa konti mong naipon na pera. I'd say you could spend as much as P60K for show room finish ng body works and paints (mga P10-30K kung ordinary lang) and perhaps another P20K-30K for the aesthetics like mags, new upholstery, or new racing seats, power steering conversion, power windows, power locks, kung cable type pa ang clutch mo you can convert to hydraulic para magaang sa paa, kun di pa hydrovac ang preno pede mo ring i-convert.

You could go extreme engine mods or even change engines (yung pang evo...na 2.0L :mrgreen: ) of course don't forget to upgrade your brakes if you upgrade your power (baka mabilis ka ngang tumakbo pero ayaw ka naman tumigil :lol::lol

Ideas are extreme...depende na lang sa budget mo.

If you have about P100k to spare to that car....grabe na ang improvement mo....

my 2 cents.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    If you have about P100k to spare to that car....grabe na ang improvement mo....
    wow posible pa palang mapaganda pa ang celeste ko yeheyyy :D:D:D.... dapat pala pag-ipunan ko yan. teka isang second hand na kotse na ang P100k ha?8O

pero celeste pa rin ako kasi puro positive lahat ang feedback na nakuha ko sa inyo about celeste...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Mitsubishi Celeste