New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    mga ka tsikot ask ko lang pano malalaman kung fake ang MITSUBA TURBINE HORN please.. help me! at kung pwede post kayo ng fake n picture and original picture..:please:

2. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by baet30 View Post
    mga ka tsikot ask ko lang pano malalaman kung fake ang MITSUBA TURBINE HORN please.. help me! at kung pwede post kayo ng fake n picture and original picture..:please:
    Kung ang packaging ay hindi YELLOW and BLACK, sure 100% peke yun. Lalo na yung mga nagbebenta ng turbine horn na tig PHP1500 100% FAKE CHINA MADE yun and will not last longer than 6 months to 1 year. The genuine Mitsuba Fanfare horns ranges from 1600/set smallest, 2050/set small, 2600/set medium, 3100/set slim, 3500/set high end, 5500/set ultra and 12-16k/set for the turbine horns which has dual tone that you can switch with. THE BOX SHOULD ALWAYS MENTION "MADE IN JAPAN" and the color of the packaging of MITSUBA should be YELLOW and BLACK
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _58.jpg  

3. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    mga ka tsikot ask ko lang pano malalaman kung fake ang mitsuba turbine horn please.. Help me! At kung pwede post kayo ng fake n picture and original picture..:please:
    fake mitsuba horns being sold in *******
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fake1.jpg   835491655_3_644x461.jpg   835491655_2_644x461.jpg   87533987_1_644x461.jpg  

4. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Sample of fanfare type FAKE MITSUBA horn in red packaging. Hope this helps alot of people from buying from merchants who prefer profit over moral values.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_1889.jpg  

5. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    europa mitsuba horns,hid,bulbs,mothers,takata | Hyundai Auto Club Philippines - (link of fake seller of Mitsuba)

6. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    thanks for this info sir *JapanABC, planning to upgrade my horn sana to mitsuba, buti nalang nagawi ako sa thread na to. may mga legit sellers ba nito sa atin? sana may makapagshare...thanks again!!

Mitsuba turbine horn