New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    For space utilization, the Innova comes in first again, then by the Crosswind and lastly by the Adventure. The Adventure has weird protruding pillars at the back that'll cause you to bang your head against the rear window. The knee room also is nothing to talk about since there's not much of it. The second row seats are also a bit tight horizontally due to the protruding door grab handles which takes up a LOT of space - knee room is tight also.

If you have been a passenger of any public AUV, you'll know what I'm talking about.
    sir, i saw the latest adventure sa moa and they have modified the the interior like inner door handles that's blocking the leg room. my 2 cents.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by puroy View Post
    sir, i saw the latest adventure sa moa and they have modified the the interior like inner door handles that's blocking the leg room. my 2 cents.
    The redesign applies to the GLX variant, since it's now equipped with power amenities found on the GLS Sport and Super Sport. Yung 2000 GLX ng biyenan ko has the bulky door handles, kaya medyo masakit sa hita if you're pressing against the door.

For the base model GX (the variant used for public transport), it might still be the old door handles.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    correct ka sir, sa glx nga yung model. gx still the same door handle.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by heightdeprived View Post
    I was also even able to hit 140kph mine is N/A 4d56 tapos 7 tao pa sakay nu'n...
    ung mga ganitong speed record ng diesel adventure nyo, did u drive it with aircon on? Hirap kasi akong paabutin ng 100kph. Ganito kasi, at fifth gear:
    2k rpm - 70kph, 2.5k rpm - 90kph, 3k rpm - 100kph. Hindi ko na rin kasi gusto ung tunog ng makina at 3k+ rpm.

Btw, what is the speed of the adventure with optimal fc?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
mitsu adventure glx 2007