New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by baskin0610 View Post
    just came upon this thread ..... lito62..i also own a mitsu adv 2003 super sport gas which I use everyday for work. mas prefer ko gamitin compared to your standard sedan. Im very satisfied with it, speed wise, realibility, space. etc. but if you're more into hauling stuff and not much concerned with speed. i suggest go for the diesel variant. the unit may be a bit out of date in terms of looks, engine, etc. compared to the new units out in the market but the history and reviews of a lot of owners says it all.

still go with what your heart wants and read the reviews......
    wow ! thanks a lot for your input, tumitingin din ako sa mga new unit specially hyundai with crdi engine although latest tech.yun but hindi ako mapalagay parang i am taking risk maybe after several more year pa before i can prove how reliable they are.kasi this is my first time to own a brand new car kung papalarin and i dont want to have a regrets later on.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i guess you'd be better off with the diesel adventure then. mahirap nga magsapalaran sa Hyundai CRDi kung may mga concerns ka.

ok yan package binigay sa'yo ng Mitsu. talagang value for money.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you should try to get a test drive also instead of just basing your purchase solely here.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    you should try to get a test drive also instead of just basing your purchase solely here.
    sir,to test drive, what are the thing that i should look or feel in the vehicle that i am going to drive.pls send me a criteria coz i dont consider myself an expert when it come to doing this test.thankz.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Yun nga ang cons ng mga bagong technology, natural mahal ang maintenance.
    Dapat ready ka. Matagal pa bago ma-master ng mga suking mechanics.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lito62 View Post
    sir,to test drive, what are the thing that i should look or feel in the vehicle that i am going to drive.pls send me a criteria coz i dont consider myself an expert when it come to doing this test.thankz.
    I have owned several vehicles already and I think I can give you a little bit of help not b'coz one of the vehicles i have owned currently is an adventure.. For me to test drive a vehicle before considering of buying it would only give you atleast 30% and that includes the ride comfort (soft ride preferred or stiffer ride preferred)handling, on & off road preference;30% The brand, model, reliability and durability, engine power and fuel consumption, friendly diy repairs & maintenance;20% appeal of the vehicle (the looks), features & standard options like accessories; 20% resale value..These are my criterias in choosing a vehicle! I bought a 4x4 toyota 4runner it has good quality ride when it comes to off roading but on road it has stiffer ride and I am more comfortable w/ my 4x4 jeep grand cherokee and it so hard to find a vehicle tuned at one whole piece you know what I mean. I bought my adventure w/ all those reasons and not to mention further I have had owned korean vehicles and too many head aches believe me! I still have to wait 10-15 more years before considering it better. You decide based on your day to day use and they likes you preferred! Goodluck

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    since from this thread most of the car expert they highly recommend the adventure i suggest you buy the adventure its a good choice though and forget about test drive because you are comparing it to the newer model that has better acceleration,carlike comfort,etc in the end it will will lead you to re think again which one you have to choose...as what some expert say "follow your heart"...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    compared to other AUVs in the market, I think Adventure ung pinaka comparable sa ride ng oto, plus you have the ever reliable diesel engine. Kung hindi lang matigas ulo ng tatay ko sa sportivo, yan na sana kukuhain namin e, d na ako nakaimik, pero kse ni erpats un ehehe

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    if you're a practical person, go for adventure. mura talaga ang parts. 4d56 is an old but reliable engine. downside is, mabagal ang accelaration. but if the purpose is for day-to-day use. go for it. medyo mataas ang FC compared to isuzu auv.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    thanks a lot everyone,who gave time telling me the pros and cons of mitsu adventure,mas marami ang nagsabi ng magaling about this auv.And this are the reason that gives me confidence that i choose the right one.I am now just waiting for the bank approval for the financing and hopefully hindi mausug.more power to all.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
mitsu adventure glx 2007