New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Thanks for appreciating the seats. It was actually Chieffy's idea to post it, maganda nga daw. Class daw ang dating. All inclusive na sa 35k: all seats (including conversion) and seat covers. Actually 29,500 without the seat covers, so ginawang 35k flat para may discount na sa seat covers. Worth it talaga! Began to realize this when my kids would camp out there at the third row seats. I was skeptical at first regarding leg room doon, of course, I tried myself ok pala. Its not as cramped as the crv's third row-malayo. The third row folds and tumbles, but you have to remove the head rests to do that. The second row slides fore and aft and reclines. Nagamit ko rin yung lap belts sa 2nd row. Di ko na napalagyan ng seat belts since walang provision sa B pillar unlike the REVO na meron. I still want additional lap belts for the third row, but saka na yon. No skimping on safety. People at the mitsu casa liked it too--saying na baka maglabas din daw ng ganun in the future.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Bluesman68,

Took almost a week to convert it. First, I needed the car for work, so they had to remove all seats. Had to drive the car with everybody on the floor. Second, sinusukatan nila well to get all the necessary diemensions, no room for error since puputulan nila yung front bench seats and 2nd row bench seats.

Professional naman ang mga tao doon. They also supply converted seats for Nissan Serena, Revo, Isuzu. Minsan kasabay ko si Benjie Paras with his Expedition. I also saw a Kia Sedona being converted there supervised by Kia motors staff--which meant the car left the casa without the would-be owner knowing it!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Diesel
    I also have the 2002 SS model. . . . .

One thing I noticed about the new adventure is the stiff accelerator pedal. On long drives and traffic, you would surely feel pain in your feet due to the prolonged pressure on the pedal.

I remedied it by fabricating a new accelerator spring, the one that is controlling the stiffness of the pedal. From 2.5mm thickness, I made it into 2.0mm. Now it feels so good to drive it around even on long distance. And with more power you can feel.

Doc Diesel
    Sir Doc Diesel, saan pwede makakuha ng fabricated accelerator spring mo ? tama ka, grabe talga tigas ng pedal na yan....sakit nga pag longdrive.......

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by miogi
    Thanks for appreciating the seats. It was actually Chieffy's idea to post it, maganda nga daw. Class daw ang dating. All inclusive na sa 35k: all seats (including conversion) and seat covers. Actually 29,500 without the seat covers, so ginawang 35k flat para may discount na sa seat covers. Worth it talaga! Began to realize this when my kids would camp out there at the third row seats. I was skeptical at first regarding leg room doon, of course, I tried myself ok pala. Its not as cramped as the crv's third row-malayo. The third row folds and tumbles, but you have to remove the head rests to do that. The second row slides fore and aft and reclines. Nagamit ko rin yung lap belts sa 2nd row. Di ko na napalagyan ng seat belts since walang provision sa B pillar unlike the REVO na meron. I still want additional lap belts for the third row, but saka na yon. No skimping on safety. People at the mitsu casa liked it too--saying na baka maglabas din daw ng ganun in the future.
    35 K!!!! mapuntahan nga....lapit lang samin seatmate.....Boss Miogi, pwede ba kita ma namedrop sa seatmate para I got the same treatment and discount kung sakali..... if u don't mind, email me your full name at jepoy7772000*yahoo.com

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chieffy
    na-drive ko sandali yung mitsu adventure a/t ni miogi sandali(from washbay to parking nga lang :lol: ) okay naman yung ride...nagpa-convert siya upuan....

pina-undercoat pa niya yesteday...

doc baka may ma-i-share ka sa amin...
    Boss Chieffy, pa send naman sakin ng full pix nyan for reference, email me at jepoy7772000*yahoo.com

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Gambit5,

Already emailed you. Chieffy did mention you also had your adventure undercoated at his station.

As of now, Chieffy is staying put at the station. Everybody thoght hanggang Nov. 15 na lang sila, but apparently nobody is reay to take over. Kaya for those who wish to get the ultimate in undercoating, drop by lang kayo sa ADR station ni Chieffy.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks sir Miogi, got your mail.......

maganda gandang pamasko sakin ni misis to pag pumayag pa modify yung seats......

question lang uli...... anong sabi ng casa sa yo......wala bang navoid na warranty ?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Gambit5,

Regarding warranty, malaki ang lugi ko if ever they void it---my Adventure is under warranty for 4 years! I availed of the extended warranty given by Diamond motors, I paid an extra 25k and at that time I thought it was peace of mind. But the guys sa casa were too mesmerized to even tell me I made a mistake--as long as it does not cause any problems with the ride(in general)no problem---I hope!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    merong '98 yata na adventure yung pinsan ko... natagtagan ako sa rear seats. pero as they said, naayos na nga yata yan.

UUUUY!!! pwedeng pwede yung front seats na ganyan sa 2k2 CR-V!!! :D converted din yung minivan namin to a 2+2+3 configuration... ANG LUWAAAG! totally changes the feel of the interior

kaso, tanong lang... paano yung access sa third row ng adventure na yan?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mbt,

the aisle the conversion has created allows people to walk thru from the first to the third row, or from the 2nd row to the third row. the adventure is not a minivan, so don't expect an easy chevy venture/kia sedona like ingress/egress. pinoys like you and me will find it cumbersome but hey nobody is complaining as far as my family is concerned. another thing, I think its neat that I finally got to use the center console box(matic tranny)the (former)bench seat inadvertently covered.

seat mate converts 2k2 crv front seats too for 8,500 yata plus the console for 7,500.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
mits. adventure