New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    reading thru with this thread.... after what happened with my exalta.... was planning to go back for a 4x4 ride... and this is one of my top choice... hmmm... kelan kaya....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Not too long ago while driving on a freeway bigla na lang nag slow down ang traffic then nakita ko may Montero Sport na isinasakay sa isang flatbed truck kita ko eh gasgas-gasgas at halos warak ang bubong, nag roll over siguro. Dito sa tate Montero Sport is replaced by Mitsubishi Endeavor.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    good morning po... im from TSCP, a proud owner of strada but so far im stasified with what i did with my pick up and for a couple of weeks now since i got my unit i think its time for my monty to look "POGI"... hope to join you guys someday to get more ideas dressing up my unit. btw, mine s a silver GLS SE and jus bought a gramlights rims and stil thinkin what tires, i dunno if i wil push tru with d offroad set up or street lang. hope to get feedbacks from u guys when i see u. thank you po...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by WEE_69 View Post
    good morning po... im from TSCP, a proud owner of strada but so far im stasified with what i did with my pick up and for a couple of weeks now since i got my unit i think its time for my monty to look "POGI"... hope to join you guys someday to get more ideas dressing up my unit. btw, mine s a silver GLS SE and jus bought a gramlights rims and stil thinkin what tires, i dunno if i wil push tru with d offroad set up or street lang. hope to get feedbacks from u guys when i see u. thank you po...

Sir punta po kayo sa new montero sport thread.

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57212

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
[Merged:] Montero Sport thread