New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by rattrapante View Post
    I know it is unethical but is it legal for dealers to sell a previous year model according to VIN as a current model? presuming there was no changes in the vehicle for both years?
    whether or not there are changes in the vehicle, though it is legal to sell an older model, still the dealer must tell the buyer such model they are buying. the problem arose, when the SA told the buyer that they will be given the newer model and the buyer also notify them that the new model must be given to them, the SA/dealer agreed on this BUT come delivery time the buyer were given the old model.

it is the right of the buyer to ask the DTI for help as to rescind the contract more so ask for damages.

well, the TS should have at least give the decency to tell here what is the amicable settlement as this forum helped them.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Moderator's Message:
    * lymar07, if possible, please give us some details of the settlement so we can give closure to this thread that you started, and so followers of this thread, as well as new readers, will learn and pick up some lessons from your experience. Thank you.
    Dear Sir Moderator,

Sorry for this late reply. I never knew of your post, sir.

Inasmuch as I would want to give full details of the settlement, I cannot. It is a part of our agreement never to give its details. I am just contented that my demand came into fruition...

All I can share is what are already obvious in this thread, dear tsikoteers....and those are - filing a complaint with DTI works, airing your complaint/s in Tsikot forums works, relentless demand from erring companies works and lastly, prayers (lots of it)

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lymar07 View Post
    Dear Sir Moderator,

Sorry for this late reply. I never knew of your post, sir.

Inasmuch as I would want to give full details of the settlement, I cannot. It is a part of our agreement never to give its details. I am just contented that my demand came into fruition...

All I can share is what are already obvious in this thread, dear tsikoteers....and those are - filing a complaint with DTI works, airing your complaint/s in Tsikot forums works, relentless demand from erring companies works and lastly, prayers (lots of it)
    MODERATOR'S NOTE:

This thread is now close.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223
Mandurugas ang UNION MOTORS PACO!!