The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hinde nga sineseryoso ng LTO eh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Di naman kelagan seryosohin yan sa part nila, once they have the scanners , theburden is on you.

RFID yan, i have studied Rfids, it basically a forever device, it powers by itself and can last 50 years or more pa. Scanners may be updated from time to tome like smartphones, but RFIds naka kabit nasa car nyo as is the life of the car

RFId to scan the stickers and QR Code to scan the plates, if it matches then youre legit, di na kelangan pa ng field database computer. . So if the two dont matchm lets say sa isang bicol road na checkpoint kayo, nakow bahala na kayo sa pulis . If one is missing, then may suspicion na

Mga pukis probinsya pa naman ngaun hilig sa impound, tapos malalaman laman gingsmit nila for personal use. Dami sa youtube oh, mga presinto sa probinsya, gamit Toyota hiace commuter van from vacationers or for rent vans.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Saan scanner nila? Pwet nila gagamitin?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Inform ko na kayo kasi sa sobrang desensiztized kayo kay PRRD, nag slack na kayo sa pag follow ng law. Igonrance of the law excuses no none,

How does RFID work without power

RFID, or Radio Frequency Identification, is a technology where information stored on an integrated circuit, or chip, can be read remotely, without physical contact using energy in the RF spectrum. An RFID system consists of a reader, or interrogator, which emits an RF signal via an antenna
    How far away can RFID be detected

High Frequency (HF) Passive RFID Tags. Maximum read distance of 1.5 meters (4 foot 11 inches) - usually under 1 meter (3 feet) and you can use a single or multi port reader plus custom antennas to extend the read range to longer tag read distances or a wider RFID read zone.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Saan scanner nila? Pwet nila gagamitin?

Shadow, rfid scanners are like qr code. Kung ang pulis ay may android phone, he can just download the app from an RFID capable smartphone, sa QR code given na diba, take photo lang. as far as 2016, alam ko madami na android na rfid capable, so kahit bumile ang pulis ng 2nd hand phone ngaun. Pwede na.

Though syempre, ang reklamo dapat may special device for that to prevent tampering or whatever, dapat standard issue ek ek.

Pero that is as simple as it gets.

So good luck na lang senyo if you still want to reason it out with the system.

Pero ako no more tints sa harap, the rfid sticker is properly placed at the center below the rear view mirror, at winax ko na din ang plates ko parang put puti hihi

6. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    For those of you who have botched installation of the LTO RFID that somehow need a replacement this was the advice to me of LTO araneta ave.

My sticker was incorrectly installed by my dealer nissan sucat. The installer didnt do the second step of transferring the qr code and numerical data to the silver sticker. So yung silver sticker lang ang nakakabit w/o any numbers, alphabets and qr code.

This is the advice of the LTO:

1. Sabi ng LTO that they do not issue any replacement or duplicate RFID as of now, tawag tawag nalang daw from time to time. Wala pa daw kasing IRR na linalabas. It sounds to me that this is an unfinished law or its probably still hanging, possibly being scrapped.

2. They also told me to make an affidavit of loss re the RFID just in case na masita ako ng LTO. Pakita ko lang daw yung affidavit.

makes me wonder how many people bungled the installation of this sticker. lol. Madami daw sabi sa akin ng nakausap ko over the phone ng lto east ave.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by tin_man View Post
    For those of you who have botched installation of the LTO RFID that somehow need a replacement this was the advice to me of LTO araneta ave.

My sticker was incorrectly installed by my dealer nissan sucat. The installer didnt do the second step of transferring the qr code and numerical data to the silver sticker. So yung silver sticker lang ang nakakabit w/o any numbers, alphabets and qr code.

This is the advice of the LTO:

1. Sabi ng LTO that they do not issue any replacement or duplicate RFID as of now, tawag tawag nalang daw from time to time. Wala pa daw kasing IRR na linalabas. It sounds to me that this is an unfinished law or its probably still hanging, possibly being scrapped.

2. They also told me to make an affidavit of loss re the RFID just in case na masita ako ng LTO. Pakita ko lang daw yung affidavit.

makes me wonder how many people bungled the installation of this sticker. lol. Madami daw sabi sa akin ng nakausap ko over the phone ng lto east ave.
    Yung sa akin nalukot eh. Andun lang ngayon sa glove box nakaipit sa manual.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    Yung sa akin nalukot eh. Andun lang ngayon sa glove box nakaipit sa manual.
    Mine too is still in the glove box. Untouched. I would still wait if our LTO has finalized the right protocol for the rfid.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Rfid sticker ng LTO?

Wala naman silbi, dati na rin ginawa yan 2010?, anyare, wala!

In short delihensya lang ng mga matitinik sa Lto.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    Mine too is still in the glove box. Untouched. I would still wait if our LTO has finalized the right protocol for the rfid.
    Mayroon pala niyan....😄😂😎

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast