New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oo naman Severus! Malulula ka kung ilan models meron ang toyota! Madami dito for Japanese release lang. Imagine, they can build cars for their home market only! Mitsu (and all other manufs) also does the same but to a lesser degree.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    on the contrary my friend,

the landcruiser 105 is cheaper than the landcruiser 100
    its suspension is based sa lc80

so if mitsubishi can make an IFS pajero
    so true that he can make an old school solid axle pajero 3
    which can lower there expenses
    and sell them at a cheaper price here.

pero tama ka mas mayaman ang toyota
    did you know that they still produce brand new LC70
    and LC40 sa brazil

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kimpOy,

Wala atang existing front axle ang Mitsubishi for SUV use. They would have to develop it and that costs $$$. Since a lot of Pajero buyers don't even bother to go off-road, they compromised with an IFS (and now IRS) set up.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think the best 4WD suspension I have driven is the LC80's suspension! I drove-test one when I tried buying the LC80 of a friend/neighbor. Alas, he decided to keep the LC80 because I told him it has one of the best suspensions among the 4WD's in the market today. Me and my big mouth!!! I bet the LC80's suspension is much better than the LC100.

BTW, the secondary market for LC80's is still pretty high!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bilib talaga ko sa LC80 na yan galeng

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kimps::: Meron pang LC40 na BNEW???!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Wow! :mrgreen: Talagang "drive a legend".

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes o yes

up to 2001 lang pala
    atleast may second hand na LC40 year 2001 check it out

http://www.brian894x4.com/LCBandeirante.html

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    > so true that he can make an old school solid axle pajero 3

not easy, because the pajero 3 uses a monocoque design unlike toyota which still uses traditional ladder-type frames. while this does give the pajero 3 better crash safety, it is also harder to repair and to mix and match essential parts like the suspension. if toyota also moved to a monocoque design for the LC120, i'm sure it would also have 4-wheel independent suspension.

in any case, it seems mitsubishi is hedging its bets on the increasing urban use of sport utility vehicles, and with electronic control devices than allow a car to move even with opposing wheels lifted off the ground. 4x4 magazine reviewed the gen 3 pajero and put it against the LC120 prado... the conclusion was that off-road ability was about equal, and on the stroke volume measurement you would not believe the gen 3 pajero has an all-independent setup.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Nawala sa web site ng mitsubishi-motors.com.ph yung pajero na link. Bakit kaya nawala?
    baka update na nila kasi lalabas na yung bago. Di kaya?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pajerokid,

mas malaki yata ang mitsubishi than toyota as a corporation if you take into account the other divisions of Mitsubishi... merong mitsubishi electric, mitsubishi bank, mitsubishi steel yata, mitsubishi etc etc... hehehe :mrgreen:

ang hyundai napakalaking kumpanya din... merong hyundai semiconductor, hyundai shipbuilding, hyundai anay control, hyundai panday service, hyundai bakery, hyundai etc etc hehe :mrgreen:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Latest Pajero/Montero