New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 38 of 254 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^agree, coming from an egg to a pizza, i am thinking of selling my pizza to go back to the egg....

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    kenzie and joarchie,

thanks for your kind words. im just paying it forward because i learned a lot about itlogs from the forums i visit like tsikot, mitsulancer and mymitsu. yung mga members sa last 2 know much more than i when it comes to our itlogs and mitsus. i suggest mag member kayo dun so you can learn more.

please consider el dorado because they are a good source for parts and they have consistently supported the activities of the mitsu clubs in metro manila. minsan kung wala sa ibang stores, meron sa el dorado.

kenzie, my advice when looking for an itlog is to check the condition of the paint and esp. the suspension. yung mga friends ko na sinamahan kong mag hanap ng itlog, eto lagi ang problema. sa suspension, its usually wheel bearings, shocks, bushings. make sure the engine sounds nice. so you need to ride and drive the prospective car and feel it when it hits humps and bumps. look under the hood, trunk lid and feel the flooring for any bumps, indications of body repair from bangga.

search the online ads, tapos buy and sell in that order hehe

joarchie, personally i dont mind spending money basta alam ko matino ang trabaho. most of the time, you get what you pay for. kung cheap, cheap din trabaho. pero may mga shops na affordable mag-charge pero matino ang work, like our beloved Ray Sarol and Rey's Electrical.

as I have said before, I'd like to think I have developed a good personal relationship with RS because I try to deal with him properly. I treat him and his work with respect. And for that, I have been richly rewarded with his kwento, his experience, his expertise about mitsu, and the result of his hard work as evidenced by how well and how satisfied I am with the way my itlog runs. I suggest you do the same with RS. mahirap talaga maghanap ng matinong mekaniko so for me, good find si RS.

and yes expensive nga magpatino ng kotse lalo na pag OC ka like me hehe, but totally, its worth every peso believe me. as long as you go to good shops with mechanics who really know what they are doing. i remember when i restored my itlog's suspension, gumanda talaga takbo. my passengers comment na walang kalabog talaga for car thats more than 10 yrs old.

be good to your itlog and your itlog will be good to you. good luck to all and drive safely.
    Last edited by morrissey_05; January 10th, 2009 at 03:46 PM.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    1D4LV,

if it will make you feel any better, RS says he prefers the itlog over the pizza too.
    Last edited by morrissey_05; January 10th, 2009 at 03:49 PM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    morrissey_05, joarchie

thanks for your time mga gurus...

i'm really sold on gettin an itlog kaso right now lahat ng nakikita ko medyo palpak saka madami ipapagawa so tyaga tyaga lang muna antay ng tamang chance na may makita sariwa at unte na lang ang ipapagawa...once again salamat po sa oras ninyo....

kung may alam akyo nag bebenta surebuyer po ako... gudpm sa lahat

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Share ko lang...

I just met Ray Sarol kahapon. Tinawagan ko xa nung biglang tumirik si Lance sa edsa boni. Grabeh ang bait, he's on the rescue kaagad. Gumising tlg xa ng maaga para lang rumescue. Sinamahan nya pa ko sa Banaue para bumili ng parts. Magaling xa tlg. Good thing na kinuha ko number nya from this forum. He certaily knows what he's doing. At higit sa lahat ndi xa mapag samantala. For all of you guys na naghahanap ng reliable mechanic para sa mga itlog or any mitsubishi cars nio eh ang advise ko lng is "call no one but RS". Babalik ako sa Sabado para paayus naman mga pang ilalim ni Lance. hehe

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    exclusive,

friendly reminder bro. please no text speaking. its not encouraged in the forum.

anyway, glad you met Ray. be nice to him.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    hi sir morresey.

kung hei fat choy, thank you very much sa mga advices, san muli yun rey's electrical, dito ako san juan naka based. going to 15 avenue will i take boni serrano going to camp aguinaldo. thanks muli. just wait fro your reply, tsaka san pa mga forums na pwede pa sumali for educational purposes,

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    good day mga itlog lovers, newbie po.got a glx 95 kailangan e replace distributor,ang problema la stock dito cagayan de oro.anyone know where to buy one?(cebu city) 4g15 engine.thanx.pahabol, planning to replace all 4 shocks din any suggestions? thanx po.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    joarchie,

to tell you the truth, i havent been to the rey elec branch on 15th ave. sa marikina ako madalas kasi kilala ko na mga ibang electricians dun. cute pati yung isang cahera hehehe

karlitozz,

sorry cant help you with cebu city bro. lets wait for the south-based itloggers to chime in on their suggestins. for shocks, use KYB brand.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    sir bago lang po, pero itlog user din po ako ( 94 glxi )
    need some help kc po palagi po palyado mkina ko especially 2500 rpm and below pero above 2500 e ok namn,
    pinalitan na po mkaniko ng bago coil (inside distributor cap) tsaka bago hi tension wire and spark plug pero ganun p din, check din nya recirc ng gas ok naman,mlakas ung return. check up din fuel injector ok nman daw pero bkit kaya ganun pa din. baka naman po matutulungan nyo 'ko..

thankx..

LANCER Itlog (93-96) Owners - Please Post Here!