New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 201 of 254 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2533
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    16
    #2001
    hello to all. Owner of Lancer Hotdog 93-96 model.
    GLi pawis steering.
    New member here at Tsikot forums.

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3
    #2002
    mga sir, baka may kakilala po kayo na mekaniko near sta. rosa, may problem po kasi ako sa lancer ko 93 glxi taas baba ang menor nya. pag unang start nasa 2k ang rpm then after that tass baba na from 1.5k-2k.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    15,525
    #2003
    Quote Originally Posted by arazus View Post
    mga sir, baka may kakilala po kayo na mekaniko near sta. rosa, may problem po kasi ako sa lancer ko 93 glxi taas baba ang menor nya. pag unang start nasa 2k ang rpm then after that tass baba na from 1.5k-2k.
    wala akong kilala sa sta. rosa laguna eh, pero sa servo yan, baka kailangan linisin.

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    16
    #2004
    Sirs.. mga how much damage to convert my hotdog GLi to power steering? Is this still advisable?

  5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,473
    #2005
    Our EL was converted to power steering. Cost almost 20k total. You can get it for less but I won't cheap out on a conversion like this. If you plan to keep the car for a long time and it's your daily driver then sulit sya.

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    16
    #2006
    May kamahalan din pala ano sir. Actually sa akin wala problema. Ang nahihirapan talaga is si wifey. San ba may shop at Bacoor (or nearby) na trusted na ng Tsikot members? Thanks!

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3
    #2007
    salamat sir 1D4LV ...
    try ko muna palinis iac/maf/b ko...

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3
    #2008
    mga sir, pwede ko po ba i-convert from manual to matic ung tranny ko "lancer 93", how much po kaya aabutin? tnx....

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    16
    #2009
    Quote Originally Posted by arazus View Post
    mga sir, pwede ko po ba i-convert from manual to matic ung tranny ko "lancer 93", how much po kaya aabutin? tnx....
    see below reply, sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Our EL was converted to power steering. Cost almost 20k total. You can get it for less but I won't cheap out on a conversion like this. If you plan to keep the car for a long time and it's your daily driver then sulit sya.

  10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,473
    #2010
    Quote Originally Posted by arazus View Post
    mga sir, pwede ko po ba i-convert from manual to matic ung tranny ko "lancer 93", how much po kaya aabutin? tnx....
    Medyo madugo. You need a TCU (transmission control unit), shifter (na baliktad ang orientation most likely dahil JDM), gauges (para may gear indicators)and radiator (AT radiators have ATF coolers built in). And trannies of that age are already old and will need lots of TLC. You might be better off getting a front cut that has an AT engine and moving everything to your car. However at the price of a conversion mag-down ka na lang on a cheap AT small car. Mas reliable pa in the long run.

LANCER Itlog (93-96) Owners - Please Post Here!