New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 222 of 254 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2533
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Bos sino meron nung mechanism sa spedometer? Pudpod na ung sakin di ako makahanap ng kapalit eh. Di koh ma upload ang pic. Para sana makita nyo :-(

2. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    mga bossing may ma recommend ba kayo mechanic for our itlog? bacolod area po ako

3. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Mga boss good am! Me kilala ba kay dito sa cebu na ng rerepair ng fuel tank sender/float? Ndi kasi gumagana sa akin.. Kinuha nmin ung float at prang me napuputol.. Hope merOng mka tulong.. Ty!!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Anyone know where I can buy aircon vents for a '95 Lancer GLXi? Ours needs replacement because the hinge is broken so the individual vent vanes don't move anymore.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Anyone know where I can buy aircon vents for a '95 Lancer GLXi? Ours needs replacement because the hinge is broken so the individual vent vanes don't move anymore.
    el dorado, mitsuprime. sa mga suking authorized parts dealer ng mga mitsu.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    el dorado, mitsuprime. sa mga suking authorized parts dealer ng mga mitsu.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Sir/s what seems to be the problem if the auto is sucking too much air when quickly step full throttle in gas pedal but it didn't increase the rpm else it almost shut the engine if you won't let go of the gas. I'm wondering if it's the MAF sensor and servo needs a replacement or cleaning. Then the car engine also has the ticking sound in it. and how to post a forum in this page? hehe

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthonyboi19 View Post
    Sir/s what seems to be the problem if the auto is sucking too much air when quickly step full throttle in gas pedal but it didn't increase the rpm else it almost shut the engine if you won't let go of the gas. I'm wondering if it's the MAF sensor and servo needs a replacement or cleaning. Then the car engine also has the ticking sound in it. and how to post a forum in this page? hehe
    in the olden days of carburators, the problem would be a leak in the accelerator circuit.. the plunger is already worn..
    when the pedal is pressed, there is increased air intake, but no increased fuel because the plunger is leaking already,.
    or, the fuel level in the carb is too low and needs adjustment of the float..

in today's EFI, i wouldn't know.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthonyboi19 View Post
    Too much air, will results to lean air/fuel ratio. And it will not stall the engine even in sudden depress of the accelerator. I supposed you have rich mixture in gas, i mean rich in air/fuel ratio, more gas less air. You flood your combustion chamber with too much gas, less air to ignite when in sudden depress in your accelerator, which stalls your engine from running on normal operating temperature.

Sent from my Starmobile UP+ using Tapatalk.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    yes... that works too.
    so, either you have too much fuel and not enough air, or you have too much air and not enough gas..
    what to do? it can be something as simple as turning a screw by one rotation, or you may have to open 'er up.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

yes... that works too.
    so, either you have too much fuel and not enough air, or you have too much air and not enough gas..
    what to do? it can be something as simple as turning a screw by one rotation, or you may have to open 'er up.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Also, if air is blocked going to your engine, may it carb or efi ones, it will stalls too. You force in gas with no air to combust in your engine that will lead to stop your engine from running. A clogged air filter would always be the culprit when these problem arise.

Sent from my Starmobile UP+ using Tapatalk.

LANCER Itlog (93-96) Owners - Please Post Here!