New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 193 of 254 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2533
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    You can install a lifter pero I advice that you have your springs and shocks checked first. The springs might be weak and sagging already and replacing them with newer ones might do wonders. I never hit the body even with three big adults in the back although mababa na nga ang likod. Una pang sasayad ang tambutso on ramps.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Thank you sir for that open-minded guidance... I wanted to replace my stock rim and wheels to 15" rim and applicable wheel size, and then probably re-checking first the shocks and springs as well before doing the replacement.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrider View Post
    Actually if I'm riding with 2 adults at the back, the back portion of the car is too low, and the tendency while moving, sometimes the wheel hits the upper part of the body I think. Is there any problem with my shock or spring, etc...? or any solution to lifted the back portion of the car? thanks...
    I've seen a lot of 17" rims. When on stock ride-height, the distance between the fender and the tire would still be the same if you use the right series of tires. Example, most 17" rims uses a 45 series tires (R17 225/45). Mine uses 15" rims (R15 195/55). Both of them will be similar. A friend of mine used a 17" with a 55 series tires and they looked like a 'lowered-look'.

Sir JohnM is right. You should replace your springs. Our shock absorbers are two-way action type, means they absorb up and down. Also check your rubber-dumper.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Mga sir ask ko lang kung same lang ng tail lights ang 96 itlog sa 97 ex itlog? Maraming salamat!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kulyan View Post
    Mga sir ask ko lang kung same lang ng tail lights ang 96 itlog sa 97 ex itlog? Maraming salamat!
    AFAIK basta Itlog pareho

6. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    AFAIK basta Itlog pareho
    Thanks boss!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    ok na sir nakahanap na ako ang problem ko naman ung powersteering ko may leak check ko sa may rack end ang tulo medyo malakas lalo pag mani obra ko... magkano kaya surplus nun balak ko na lang papaltan ng buong assembly meron kaya kayong idea mga ka eggie patulong naman..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Kung wala pang damage ang pistons mas ok repair kit. Hirap kasi sa surplus most of them galing Japan kaya converted na rin. Swerte kung makakuha ka from Korea pero bihira na. No idea sa price though.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Lhenmar10 View Post
    ok na sir nakahanap na ako ang problem ko naman ung powersteering ko may leak check ko sa may rack end ang tulo medyo malakas lalo pag mani obra ko... magkano kaya surplus nun balak ko na lang papaltan ng buong assembly meron kaya kayong idea mga ka eggie patulong naman..
    Oil seal? Wala ba check engine light?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Hi Sir basti,

newbie here.. tanong ko lang po san magandang bumili ng shock, mejo tight budget. im not sure kung same parin ung pricing above.
    Pa-advise nman kung san pwede bumili ? salamat sir!

-gm

LANCER Itlog (93-96) Owners - Please Post Here!