New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 254 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hedro,

me and Ray talked abt changing the clutch on my itlog and he said the same thing, orig clutch, replacement for release bearing and pressure plate.

IHE - Intake, Headers, Exhaust. the basic modification for cars to increase power, well maliit na gain lang naman something like 10 hp lang. search ka bro.

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    Hi po sa lahat

ako po ay isang itlog owner din. ang kaso nga lang po ay medyo in bad condition na yun dahil di ako marunong mag maintain. just recently ko lang naisipan na ipaayos dahil di ko na talaga matagalan yung ingay sa pang ilalim.

ano po ba ang ipapa ayos ko dun para maalis yung mga kumakalampag sa ilalim. para at least pag punta ko sa mekaniko, meron akong masasabi hehehe.

Taga Angeles City po ako. meron po ba kayong kilala na mekaniko ng mga itlog dito sa angeles?

salamat po.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    sir morrissey,

i will be going to ray tomorrow AM to replace clutch parts. mkktipid ako 3k if i use replacement pressure plate and release bearing. naisip ko mag orig parts nlang all the way. 3k naman is not that big an amount if you think of the actual and long term benefit. grabe, 15 yrs old na oto ko and this is the first time i'll be replacing these parts! peace of mind. hehe.

i think i will try to do the same thing you do w/ regards to keeping a notebook detailing my car's history. ang sistema ko sa ngayon ay i just keep the receipts, and that's it. ur notebook sounds good.

[SIZE=5]to all the cool dudes out there:[/SIZE]

may alam ba kayo kung saan mkkbili ng driver-side control switches ng power windows? yung top portion lang ha. kse the bottom portion where all the actual innards and switches are are still ok. yung exposed part lang talaga ang sira/maluwag na ang switches. sa may fairview area sana para convenient puntahan.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hedro,

good for you. take care of your itlog and your itlog will take care of you haha

try banawe for the control switches.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Sir Morrisey, I salute you for being a car care giver. no kidding bro!!!!hehehe. I am learning from this exchange of thoughts and experiences.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Sir Hedro,
    for your switches banawe is the nearest place to be,pero if you've heard evangelista makati that is turning right from edsa if your coming from fairview just after the magallanes interchange baclaran route turn right on the first street with jollibee as your landmark then just go straight ahead find initial D which is also at the right side.bro nde ko lang alam kung pang ilang kanto yun pero along evangelist st. lang sya. just concentrate on the right side shops of the street cguro mga less than a kilometer from edsa lang yun. that is only a suggestion bro and if your not that really familiar with the banawe shops dami kasi dun kay Initial D..fyi.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    nhel,

thanks bro. i learned a lot from tsikot.com. only right to give something back.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    mga bossing (morrissey and nhel),

tapos na clutch. satisfied naman ako sa resulta. kaso had to leave my car w/ ray overnyt kse there was an unusual feel (resistance) pag tinapakan ang clutch. ayaw ni ray pagamit ang oto kse bka malaspag ang piesa. bago pa naman. sayang kung pilitin kong itakbo.

hindi naman priority and controls ng power windows kse lagi naman ako nka a/c. hassle lang pag nasa mall or nsa toll gate. kelangan buksan ang door pra kunin ang ticket. hehe. working naman ang motor ng mga power windows. kso nakakaasar kse nagmimiss-align ang salamin pag tinataas na ang bintana. do you guys know how to fix this??

familiar ako sa banawe nhel pro natatakot ako magpagawa sa banawe boys. sabi sakin sa casa 2 yrs ago na it will cost me...1,500 ata per window kung ipapaayos (alignment daw?) sa kanila.

morrissey, yes my car has taken very good care of me for so many years. never ako pinabayaan specially sa gitna ng kalsada. my car's not much to look at (stock, out-of-the-casa) and a paint job is in order. pro well-maintained ang engine. bumabawi ako sa repairs ng oto ko ngayon kse mukhang naayos na ni ray (HOPEFULLY!!!) ang perennial problem ko. hehe!

btw, u guys have any pics of ur egg?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hedro,

dont worry, your egg is in good hands with ray.

i have my power windows repaired sa wizzard tomas morato. mahal pero maayos. wala kasi akong alam na ibang gawaan na magaling.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ser morrissey,

cge hanapin ko wizard sa morato after having underchassis done kay ray. thanks so much for referring ray sarol. looks like i found an angel (you and ray!)! haha! thanks a million!

LANCER Itlog (93-96) Owners - Please Post Here!