Jan 2003
    oki doki. hehe by the way, its Jedd.

I guess I'll try that jay arc. hehe 2nd gear 7k rpm... :devil:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ooopsss!!! Sorry Jedd my bad.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you want tyre screeching performance on an invecs II, then try stepping on the brakes and the gas pedal at the same time. step hard on the brakes and step on the gas just enough that the car starts to creep forward (around 3000 rpm). then release the brakes and floor the gas pedal. do not release the gas pedal even slightly or it will shift down, just floor it.

also it will help if you disconnect the battery terminals for a few minutes. this will erase the memory of the tranny computer. the reason for erasing the memory is if your car has been used to city driving for a long time then it will perform as it used to in city driving, mag-up shift agad yan kahit low revs pa lang ang engine. pag burado ang memory then it will shift at a higher rpm.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    wouldn't this prematurely damage the breaks? hmmm...tranny computer reset...wouldn't this reset the odometer too?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nope this wouldn't reset the odometer. when you change batteries naman, di narereset diba? so it should follow suit :D

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    YEBO even if I floor up to 5000rpm & release, the tire sligthly scratch a bit, pero parang restricted feeling may traction control then surge linearly, it eats lots of reaction time 0-100 slow poke, pero 120-180kmh may potential it kick, even thou longearing A/T sportmode>>

Best thing to get nice result is to forget acceleration factor,bec it will wear out tranny part sooner, on moving! shift when near red line, just 2,3 safe max on 3rd 170kmh/6+++rpm, forget 4HT gear, engine gets NALULUGI>>

Enjoy nalang Mid to Max speed
    sportronic can't beat M/T talaga>>

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    YEBO even if I floor up to 5000rpm & release, the tire sligthly scratch a bit, pero parang restricted feeling may traction control then surge linearly, it eats lots of reaction time 0-100 slow poke, pero 120-180kmh may potential it kick, even thou longearing A/T sportmode>>

Best thing to get nice result is to forget acceleration factor,bec it will wear out tranny part sooner, on moving! shift when near red line, just 2,3 safe max on 3rd 170kmh/6+++rpm, forget 4HT gear, engine gets NALULUGI>>

Enjoy nalang Mid to Max speed
    sportronic can't beat M/T talaga>>

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i also have a 2000 invecs2 gsr matic all stock.. ask ko lang matakaw ba tlga sa gas? i only get 5.5km/L.. compared to my old corolla GLI kasi.. nakakakuha ako dun ng around 7.5 km/L...?????

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i also have a 2000 invecs2 gsr matic all stock.. ask ko lang matakaw ba tlga sa gas? i only get 5.5km/L.. compared to my old corolla GLI kasi.. nakakakuha ako dun ng around 7.5 km/L...?????

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Lancer with Invecs