New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dale323 View Post
    I dont know about sa sirain, I think its just the suspension of old models. Mine is turning 7 Months and still happy with it.
    Oks lang chief... good to know na ok din pala ung lancer... I guess gusto ko lang makasigurado incase I do decide to go with a second-hand lancer 03-05 GLS or MX... kaya medyo praning lang ako about these issues.

So you have just bought the new lancer? GLS ba or GLX kinuha mo? kamusta naman performance, ride-comfort, fuel consumption... etc.?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead View Post
    Oks lang chief... good to know na ok din pala ung lancer... I guess gusto ko lang makasigurado incase I do decide to go with a second-hand lancer 03-05 GLS or MX... kaya medyo praning lang ako about these issues.

So you have just bought the new lancer? GLS ba or GLX kinuha mo? kamusta naman performance, ride-comfort, fuel consumption... etc.?

GLX kinuha namin. M/T for super fun run. Performance, can get you to point A to B with no problems. ride-comfort, nakakarelax. FC, 8.5 is my worst. That's shifting gears * 5000rpm from 1st to 4th. Best, 16Km/ltr. Average, 9 to 11. For it's price, bang for the buck talaga.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dale323 View Post
    GLX kinuha namin. M/T for super fun run. Performance, can get you to point A to B with no problems. ride-comfort, nakakarelax. FC, 8.5 is my worst. That's shifting gears * 5000rpm from 1st to 4th. Best, 16Km/ltr. Average, 9 to 11. For it's price, bang for the buck talaga.
    Wow!... sarap talaga bagong auto hehehe... vroom vroom! so if yung average consumption mo is 9-11 kms/liter, then maaring medyo malakas din pala sa gas yung AT/CVT na lancer GLS? Trny nyo rin bang i-test drive yung AT?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Lancer has 3 ECUs? Pls confirm.