New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 198 of 238 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2375
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    hi I bought a second hard Mitsubishi lancer Pizza last week and I admit I have no idea of most parts of this vehicle. Sorry guys but to tell you, I am a beginner in driving thats is why I dont know how to operate this vehicle. The key ignition had been lock and I dont know how to unlock and start engine. anyone could help me with this concern?Have you guys any drivers manual of Mitsubishi lancer 1997 pizza pie? I love this car that is why I want to study all about this car to operate, maintenance and improvement.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Sir/Mam, I had the same experience with you because I wasn't thought during my driving lessons at socialite hehe..
    Just insert the key, then slowly rotate the steering wheel simultaneously with the key also and you will hear an unlock sound then you can start the engine right away.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sir/Mam, I had the same experience with you because I wasn't thought during my driving lessons at socialite hehe..
    Just insert the key, then slowly rotate the steering wheel simultaneously with the key also and you will hear an unlock sound then you can start the engine right away.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    wow..thanks sir..it so nice to hear from you. i gonna try this later when i got home. God Bless you sir thanks for the help

4. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Good day mga sir, my uncle has a 97 pizza lancer. I was wondering san kaya pwede makahanap ng fog light cover? Scoured banawe and evangelista already pero wala mahanap. May binibigay sakin buong bumper kasama covers. Kaso mahal naman masyado. Any suggestions? May nag-fabricate ba ng ganun? Ty.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Paulo, suyurin mo lang yung street ng banawe im sure meron yan lalo na ang maliliit na store dun. Im sure pag nag purchase ka sa iba or online nyan mapamahal ka ng husto.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Hi Guys, anyone who have an owner’s manual of Mitsubishi Pizza pie?

Hi Guys, anyone who have an owner’s manual of Mitsubishi Pizza pie?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Hi! Mga sirs, hihingi sna ako sa inyo ng expert advise, meron kasing binebenta sken na lancer MX 1999 model pizza pie ung likod nya, 90k ung milyahe, nka concept one na rim. Ang mga issue, palitan na ung condenser ng ac, sira ung key less enrty lock the rest ok nmn. Ang presyo, 145k, mhal ba un o tama lng pra sa modelo nya? Tnx in advanced.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Hi! Mga sirs, hihingi sna ako sa inyo ng expert advise, meron kasing binebenta sken na lancer MX 1999 model pizza pie ung likod nya, 90k ung milyahe, nka concept one na rim. Ang mga issue, palitan na ung condenser ng ac, sira ung key less enrty lock the rest ok nmn. Ang presyo, 145k, mhal ba un o tama lng pra sa modelo nya? Tnx in advanced.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by emirates View Post
    tama lang..... pero tawaran mo pa.... baka makuha mo ng 130k.

Quote Originally Posted by emirates View Post
    tama lang..... pero tawaran mo pa.... baka makuha mo ng 130k.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    mahal sya brod. makuha mo sya ng 120 to 125k tama na. wag ka magpadala sa ream di naman brand new kna ream kaya mas ok pag price nya 120 to 125k

Lancer (97-02 ) Pizza Pie Tambayan Thread