New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2017
    Hello there,

Maybe guys you have an idea what is going on with my lancer 94. The idle goes up when i turn on the AC at the same time di lumalamig, di naikot fan ng aircon. Minsan gumagana AC pag bunuksan at di tumaas ang idle... pero pag nramdaman ko tumaas n ang idle, mwawala lamig ng aircon. Usually i turn off the AC then idle will go back to normal.. anu kya sira nito. Meron b need adjust lang? Or linisin or palitan.. i dont have any idea. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocram View Post
    Hello there,

Maybe guys you have an idea what is going on with my lancer 94. The idle goes up when i turn on the AC at the same time di lumalamig, di naikot fan ng aircon. Minsan gumagana AC pag bunuksan at di tumaas ang idle... pero pag nramdaman ko tumaas n ang idle, mwawala lamig ng aircon. Usually i turn off the AC then idle will go back to normal.. anu kya sira nito. Meron b need adjust lang? Or linisin or palitan.. i dont have any idea. Thanks.
    bring it to the aircon shop, po.
    too many suspects, from defective/intermittent switches and/or solenoids, to defective/intermittent compressors, to defective idle-ups, to...

if you have friends who will swear to the honesty of their favorite aircon shops....

3. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    bring it to the aircon shop, po.
    too many suspects, from defective/intermittent switches and/or solenoids, to defective/intermittent compressors, to defective idle-ups, to...

if you have friends who will swear to the honesty of their favorite aircon shops....
    Thanks for your advice sir. I will do that once makakita ng matino at di tagang shop.
    I just encountered recently na pdagdag ng pdagdag ang problema at dpt palitan nung nagkaproblem ang auto last month.

By the way kahapon till as of the moment di pa nagnonormal ulit yung AC. When i turn it on tumataas n agad idle and of course di n nalamig si aircon.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Thanks for your advice sir. I will do that once makakita ng matino at di tagang shop.
    I just encountered recently na pdagdag ng pdagdag ang problema at dpt palitan nung nagkaproblem ang auto last month.

By the way kahapon till as of the moment di pa nagnonormal ulit yung AC. When i turn it on tumataas n agad idle and of course di n nalamig si aircon.
    turn on and taas idle but hindi lamig aircon...
    sounds like the idle-up is ok. that suggests, your problem is with the aircon system.

5. Join Date
    May 2017
    turn on and taas idle but hindi lamig aircon...
    sounds like the idle-up is ok. that suggests, your problem is with the aircon system.
    Thanks sir. Pero nagtataka ron ako yung idle nya sobrang taas.. not the normal idle up when AC is on. Prang doble or triple ang taas. Umaandar n magisa ang kotse pag naka gear na..

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Thanks sir. Pero nagtataka ron ako yung idle nya sobrang taas.. not the normal idle up when AC is on. Prang doble or triple ang taas. Umaandar n magisa ang kotse pag naka gear na..

errr... how long has that car been with you, po?

7. Join Date
    May 2017
    errr... how long has that car been with you, po?
    Going 4mos po. Binili nman nmin sya n ok. And trusted nman yung binilhan. Samin lng tlg sya siguro inabot. Or i dont know. Mekaniko nmn yung dting may ari. Mga 1 month ng ganito yung problem.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Going 4mos po. Binili nman nmin sya n ok. And trusted nman yung binilhan. Samin lng tlg sya siguro inabot. Or i dont know. Mekaniko nmn yung dting may ari. Mga 1 month ng ganito yung problem.
    your mechanic used to own the car...
    now, i don't know where to bring the car to...

my beef with mechanics-owners, is that some of these guys know how things work. they can either fix them up to factory-spec, or they can fix 'em up just enough to run...

i guess, my bukang-bibig recommendation, is to bring the car to the banawe guys, and hope they are honest enough. your problem could be something so easy and cheap to fix, or they can sell you a whole new aircon system...

good luck.

9. Join Date
    May 2017
    Thanks sir for the help. Really appreciated it..