New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventoy View Post
    Mas sulit pala ito compared to Jazz,City & Altis kasi kung 10kms/liter City Driving Wow at CVT pa!!!!!!!!!!!!MagkaNO NA PRICE BA NG kOTSE na to sa ngayon after the Discount
    imho, 680k ata ito, including discounts + perks.
    720k ang selling price neto dati.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    imho, 680k ata ito, including discounts + perks.
    720k ang selling price neto dati.
    according to motioncars, 745k yung gls cvt (parang 720k to a few weeks ago). magkano kaya kakayaning discounts?

good thing kung nawala na yung kalampag. with the basic power features and reverse sensor, it makes a very good alternative to the higher priced competitors.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by a9828 View Post
    according to motioncars, 745k yung gls cvt (parang 720k to a few weeks ago). magkano kaya kakayaning discounts?

good thing kung nawala na yung kalampag. with the basic power features and reverse sensor, it makes a very good alternative to the higher priced competitors.

i was supposed to get this car a few months back. nagbago lang ng priorities. ang binibigay sa akin na discount is 50k more + insurance + chattel + free tints + matting + LTO.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventoy View Post
    Mas sulit pala ito compared to Jazz,City & Altis kasi kung 10kms/liter City Driving Wow at CVT pa!!!!!!!!!!!!MagkaNO NA PRICE BA NG kOTSE na to sa ngayon after the Discount
    *ventoy 745k yung unit price, may 50k discount sila standard, pero naka haggle ako 60k discount. pero torn between getting the 1.8 trend MT of ford and cvt, yung FC "daw" kasi nung 1.8 focus is same as 1.6 ng CVT 10-11 city driving. In terms of resale, mas mataas ng konti siguro yung ford after 4 to 5 years.

what u think guys?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    i was supposed to get this car a few months back. nagbago lang ng priorities. ang binibigay sa akin na discount is 50k more + insurance + chattel + free tints + matting + LTO.
    yung all-in package ata to 1D4LV.. Mataas rate nila for 5 years 42.54 inhouse. Ang ginawa ko, nag apply ako ng autoloan sa mga bank, tapos pinatapatan ko sa mga dealers. 60k pinakamataas nila bigay, tapos d free LTO, ako na rin naghanap ng quote a insurance kasi may patong pa mga dealers ng konti, pinatapan ko rin, so far until now ala pa good news hehehe. nagbabaratan pa kmi sa additional na visor and 3m tint and yung percentage sa participation ng insurance. hehe. but im considering din kasi yung 1.8 ng focus eh.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Got my lancer gls cvt 2008 1.6L engine last year. My daily drive since.

Compared to other brands (toyotas vios & altis, hondas civic, jazz & city, Fords focus, Suzukis, Kias, etc.), Id say it's quite the best for it's price
    (Php680K).

Handling is excellent (straight and curves), acceleration (0 to 80Kph in 5-6 seconds - NB: gas pedal not yet floored) di ka ipapahiya sa overtaking, speed vs fuel consumption (180 Kph at the skyway * 5000rpm; cruised at sustained 170kph * 4500rpm sa SCTEX stretch going to La Union with fuel consumption of about 15-17km/liter - maybe because i left laguna at dawn), city drive fuel consumption 9.5km/liter average. Great aircon cooling and heating capacity (helpful during the cold months last december to February). Nice sounds though the stock stereo is not yet a dvd type. No shift shock. Uphill, panalo rin. No experienced problems yet. I just hope it will really live to its promise to last.

The only thing that I think they should have improved on with the car is the exterior design. They could have adapted the looks of the lancer EX, toyotas, or the new honda city (which are all, and by the way mentioned in previous posts, more expensive. hehehe).

OVERALL: It's a great buy.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    *carwatcher

sir, when did you get the 680k price? yung naka smoked na ba head lights yan and new grille? 745k yung cvt ngayon biggest discount is 60k plus free lto.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
lancer 1.6 cvt