New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Just want to ask the experts here about this problem of mine.. This only happens when I turn on my signal lights (either left or right turn) when i use my signal lights the indicators on the panel (Battery, H20, Heater) blinks repeatedly.. I cant say that the problem is the alternator.. My alternator is new and it has a good charge.. Is it possible if a diode from the dashboard control box might be the problem??

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    you need an instrument cluster wiring diagram

most common cause is a loose connector or the ground

the best is to consult an auto electrical shop nearby

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I'll be bringing my L200 to the same shop and if ever they still cant fix it Im going to pull it out.. The problem here in Cebu is there's no good electrical shop..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Someone here knows a good electrical shop here in cebu??

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pierced View Post
    Someone here knows a good electrical shop here in cebu??
    You have a case of short circuited wiring or switch. Maybe you should try to follow your light wires and see if they aren't pinched somewhere, causing them to cross electrically. Check also for a bad bulb to the taillight assembly make sure the bulbs are the correct type( ie )2 pole or single pole and that they are fitted correctly and not corroded, check for a short a loose fuse too.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Thank you for the help Ill try to ask the electrician about the things you posted..

L200 electrical problem - Badly need your help