New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by aRChiVe
    pare try to browse here though the current forum is locked ,daming topic you can search about your car

www.clubmitsuph.com/forum

Thanks pare Palagi nga ako pumupunta diyan to look into some facts and figures about my car

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by happy_gilmore
    DJ ayush na yan. wala bang kalampag sa suspension?
    Just like any other Mitsubishi Car.....Medyo may slight na siyang kalampag kapag dumadaan sa malalim na lubak although di pa naman ganun kaingay.....Thats somewhat expected coz its second hand :bald:

Actually sa tingin ko wala pa naman masyado problema sa suspension......According sa friend ko 2 1/2 months palang yung shocks nung Lancer so bagong palit palang........So far mukhang totoo naman yun sinabi niya :D The only time na may kalampag is when you pass dun sa mga sobrang lalim na mga lubak (ex.lubak sa South Super Highway)

Pero theres this slight "toktok" sound sa front suspension........somewhere sa may front passenger area......Parang may tinatamaan na bakal although hindi naman siya ganun ka ingay.......Tumutunog siya pag may malalim na lubak......Sabi nung mechanic ko malamang daw bushing lang yun or maluwag na nut :confused: Anyway I'm going to check it out tom. morning

All in all I'm glad that I bought this car Malakas ang Air-con, Very comfortable, tahimik ang engine and maganda ang fuel economy.....

The moment I rode it......I didn't have any regret ;)
    Last edited by "DJ"; October 27th, 2003 at 11:38 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    congrats on your new ride. Buying a 2nd hand car is all about having a good deal. IMO you got a good one. suspension nga ang prob ng lancers. The reason why I also got a lancer is becoz the owner is not using it often, when I bought it last 2000, the odo reading was just 35K kms. It's a lancer GLi 94 btw. Besides the suspension problem, everything ok. You have lots of stuffs that you can put in your car. the 94-96 lancer btw are referred to as the "itlog" lancer.

I am a father and am inclined to adding safety in my car and some interior and exterior facelifts. The car's paint right now is a mess though. Ang masarap sa kotse for me is searching the net, looking for upgrades and ultimately DIY'ing it. Tsaka, the ultimate banawe trecking.

Tsek out the stuffs I added in my car.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288805849
    Last edited by LeYo04; October 28th, 2003 at 12:13 PM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by LeYo04
    congrats on your new ride. Buying a 2nd hand car is all about having a good deal. IMO you got a good one. suspension nga ang prob ng lancers. The reason why I also got a lancer is becoz the owner is not using it often, when I bought it last 2000, the odo reading was just 35K kms. It's a lancer GLi 94 btw. Besides the suspension problem, everything ok. You have lots of stuffs that you can put in your car. the 94-96 lancer btw are referred to as the "itlog" lancer.

I am a father and am inclined to adding safety in my car and some interior and exterior facelifts. The car's paint right now is a mess though. Ang masarap sa kotse for me is searching the net, looking for upgrades and ultimately DIY'ing it. Tsaka, the ultimate banawe trecking.

Tsek out the stuffs I added in my car.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288805849
    Thanks pare :D

So you got an "ITLOG" GLi 94 Hows the suspension? Kamusta performance?

Whats the stuff that you put in your car? It looks like lights......

Anyway wats ur plans for ur car?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nde suspension nag prob ngayon. Yung sa steering, kasi manual pa, nde naman daw dangerous but maluwag daw.. kaya maingay. Prepping up for PS conversion. Masyado lang bc kaya nde mapagawa.

Plan ko, nothing fancy. Have it painted sana. Pero sa summer pa (not sure) Ipon ako and convincing myself that I need a transplant to 4g63 NA. Immediate cosmetic plan is to paint part of the headlights black, yung sa loob.

I forgot to mention pala that I just had my rear brakes changed to disk. Planning to have a bigger front brakes installed to get ready for the transplant if ever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Just bought a LANCER GL.......