New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 199 of 204 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2039
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Anyone here who has DIYed cleaning/replacement of their AC filter? I have the old body (2015) MS.

The AC filter cartridge is behind the glove compartment. I removed the 2 screws (top-left and bottom-right) on the face of the filter cartridge.

But for some reason, I could not pull/slide the cartridge out as it feels that it is blocked by something on the left side....

Is there a third screw that I need to remove? Or do I need to turn, slide or push something in the holder/body to free up the cartridge?

TIA for the input, bros.
    ako bro, sinundan ko lang video na eto, natanggal at nalinis ko ac filter at blowerISSUES FOR THE MONTERO SPORT. Please post them here.

Paano Tanggalin at Linisin ang AC Blower Motor at Cabin Filter ng Montero Sport - YouTube

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    mga bros baka may vid kayo 2011 strada how to replace fuel pump assy

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    ako bro, sinundan ko lang video na eto, natanggal at nalinis ko ac filter at blowerISSUES FOR THE MONTERO SPORT. Please post them here.

Paano Tanggalin at Linisin ang AC Blower Motor at Cabin Filter ng Montero Sport - YouTube

Thanks for sharing bro..... Much appreciated!

Natanggal at nalinis/naayos ko na rin....

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Thanks for sharing bro..... Much appreciated!

Natanggal at nalinis/naayos ko na rin....

okay bro, mabuti at naayos mo naISSUES FOR THE MONTERO SPORT. Please post them here.

may isa pa, yung blower sa bandang likod ang hindi ko pa nagawa. pero parang madali din lang i DIY, mas marami lang babaklasinISSUES FOR THE MONTERO SPORT. Please post them here.

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Have a gen 3 monty.

Normal behavior ba na parang may "timeout" yng head unit.

Trying to use navigation but after some time (mga 5mins) it always reverts back to the tire and car info black screen.

Ung spare tire ko is below recommended tire pressure, not sure if thats the culprit.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Any reputable non-CASA mitsu service center here sa Calamba, Santa Rosa or Binan Area? Pa recommend naman.

I need to replce the valve cover gasket, injector oil seal, injector oil o-ring and overhaul the rack and pinion of a Montero 2011 GTV

All usual and normal wear and tear stuff lang. No major repairs here.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Any reputable non-CASA mitsu service center here sa Calamba, Santa Rosa or Binan Area? Pa recommend naman.

I need to replce the valve cover gasket, injector oil seal, injector oil o-ring and overhaul the rack and pinion of a Montero 2011 GTV

All usual and normal wear and tear stuff lang. No major repairs here.
    try mo sila benmawi motor works in binan.

they're well known for honda repairs mas lalo na sa mga power steering leaks but i'm pretty sure hindi lang naman honda tinitira nung mga iyon.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    try mo sila benmawi motor works in binan.

they're well known for honda repairs mas lalo na sa mga power steering leaks but i'm pretty sure hindi lang naman honda tinitira nung mga iyon.
    Salamat nito. Will search for their contact number and location

9. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    2013 Montero Sports glsv encountered a somewhat delayed shifting. Parang naka overdrive before shifting. After i fuel up nag check engine, ironic bumalik dating takbo and normal shifting na parang wala naman problem. I scanned it and the error code is U1108, related sa fuel pressure. Anyone encountered this? Ty.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    U1102 is the error code pala

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tsikot Forums mobile app

ISSUES FOR THE MONTERO SPORT. Please post them here.