New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 198 of 204 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2039
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lateral_link View Post
    Mga ka monty good am. Question lang po baka may nakakita na sa inyo. Anong color ng factory or oem car stereo power socket sa montero 2013?ngaun kasi avt na technically aftermarket parin naman si avt diba. I bought kasi na new head unit sabi sa akin plug and play. Pero nung connect ko na yung sa power hindi kasya maliit yung kasama ng new head unit. So i was thinking na ung avt dati eh naka tap sa factory wiring harness not sure though. Thanks in advance
    Yung sa avt 6923a na hu ko may nakita akong rca pprt camera. Ayun ba ay yung para sa reverse camera?

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    For our 2012 Montero, we had our PMS around end of january 2020. Fluids were all replaced, including the coolant. Then, I made sure to check the reservoir when cold and it was around the "low" level but fine for operations given the markers the reservoir indicated.

Fast forward to June 2020, post lockdown with the Montero only travelling around 1200kms since it was serviced in January and barely used during ECQ except maybe twice... I found the reservoir completely bone dry. No visible leaks during lockdown period and there was no "alert" of coolant getting anywhere else when they did the PMS.

So now, I'm going to monitor the reservoir for the time being. I did go the MMPC Q Avenue to claim warranty for the work done and they did replenish my coolant reservoir free of charge since it was within a 6month period and the radiator still had the "newish" warranty sticker of their post service done.

I do not want to add water and prefer to just work with the coolant mix of Mitsubishi to avoid any issues where some lines may end up rusting or what not.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    when the hot engine cools down, the liquid coolant is slowly sucked back into the engine.
    if the reservoir liquid level was at the near-low level upon turning off the engine,
    i would expect it to be empty or near-empty, come next morning, after the engine had cooled down.

if i might suggest,
    dagdagan nyo po ng coolant until the middle level, and observe.

when the coolant reservoir appears to be leaking, it might be because...
    1. your engine might be overheating;
    2. it IS leaking! good luck looking for the leak. it's a hassle...

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    when the hot engine cools down, the liquid coolant is slowly sucked back into the engine.
    if the reservoir liquid level was at the near-low level upon turning off the engine,
    i would expect it to be empty or near-empty, come next morning, after the engine had cooled down.

if i might suggest,
    dagdagan nyo po ng coolant until the middle level, and observe.

when the coolant reservoir appears to be leaking, it might be because...
    1. your engine might be overheating;
    2. it IS leaking! good luck looking for the leak. it's a hassle...
    Thanks.

It has been topped up with coolant (For free by Q Ave) as is now at high level of the reservoir.

When I checked it before when it was on low, the engine was cold then per my recollection. But, yeah, will observe. It will be pain to try and find that leak, if it is there. For now, car is barely used and coolant level in the reservoir hasn't dropped.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    May naka encounter na kayong ayaw mag lock pabalik nung sd card pag ibabalik na dun sa HU? 2012 gls v.
    Triny kong i hold and dinouble check kung tama orientation. okay naman kaso ayaw parin, nag slide back out lang ung sd card. THanks

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Guys baka may naka encounter na sa inyo nito pa help naman.nitong nag uulan napansin kong basa ung floorboard ko or sahig ng monty ko driver side lang.when ni inspect ko may naiipon tubig doon kung saan dinaan ung mga wires and hose ng water reservoir papunta sa likod na washer.wala namang tagas ung hose kasi di naman nauubos tubig sa reservoir.saan kaya possible na nadaan ung tubig.kaya ba i diy ito?thanks.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lateral_link View Post
    Guys baka may naka encounter na sa inyo nito pa help naman.nitong nag uulan napansin kong basa ung floorboard ko or sahig ng monty ko driver side lang.when ni inspect ko may naiipon tubig doon kung saan dinaan ung mga wires and hose ng water reservoir papunta sa likod na washer.wala namang tagas ung hose kasi di naman nauubos tubig sa reservoir.saan kaya possible na nadaan ung tubig.kaya ba i diy ito?thanks.
    baka yung aircon drain.. may bara

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Check mo kung meron tubig tumutulo pag park mo sa bahay baka nga ba Rado yun drain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    baka yung aircon drain.. may bara
    Sa driver side?pero naka park lang oto nung nag uuilan.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Anyone here who has DIYed cleaning/replacement of their AC filter? I have the old body (2015) MS.

The AC filter cartridge is behind the glove compartment. I removed the 2 screws (top-left and bottom-right) on the face of the filter cartridge.

But for some reason, I could not pull/slide the cartridge out as it feels that it is blocked by something on the left side....

Is there a third screw that I need to remove? Or do I need to turn, slide or push something in the holder/body to free up the cartridge?

TIA for the input, bros.

ISSUES FOR THE MONTERO SPORT. Please post them here.